the story so far

SOOO I know the stories confusing.. so let's break this down before the next chapter <3

Riylore is 14, Lucy's 17 (according to fairy tail wiki) Lucy was 17 in the year 784, so that's the current year in this story so far.

Riylore was only 7 when her mother died and Lucy was 10

leaving both of the sisters at 3 age difference.

Layla Heartfilia died 777 when the dragons "disappeared"

riylore born in 770

lucy was born in 767

get it?

__________________
riylore wasn't born as a celestial wizard ._.
Riylore Heartfilia magic power will be said around chapter 26 so keep on reading!
__________________
Natsu Dragneel is Riylore's mate,

I know that Natsu's about 80 years old I'll probably change the story as it goes on but I know what I'm going to do so far..

_____
Miho, the twins, and Kotoko, Hannah. are Riylore's friends. Their school was apart of a attack undergo by a dark guild Eisenwald, Erigor and the school's Headmistress had a little fling, and Headmistress wouldn't take him back..

HMM.. WONDER WHY...

Lucy's jealous cause she can't have Natsu

Riylore's so fucking confused and doesn't know why her sister's angry

.... which leaves uh.. where's Happy in all of this?! D:

so, someone asked a question where's Juvia..Juvia comes later, I'm trying to order the book in the order the episodes (manga) went but that could change.

I don't know if I'm going to put Riylore in Fairy Tail or not. so that's why lucy has yet to tell us why Riylore can't join the guild..

come on lucy girl tell us!

more truth of Riylore will be more explained as the story goes on... hmmmm

anyway, thanks for reading and if u have any questions just ask.

also im willing to take suggestions and tips of how should i reorder the story but i won't completely change it :), personally i won't keep to the story of Fairy Tail as much as much as history goes, but we'll see. I like making up my story but still having roots to the original.

(I'm on episode 69-74 in fairy tail . _. DONT HATE ME)
Though I read the manga (mangas make Natsu hotter <3 *^*)