Chapter 35

Hello everybody it's me Happy!
This time in 'The Heartfilias' We get down and dirty >:D
Some confusing things will happen in the story but surely enough--- and uhm...
anyway..

*thinks about fish*

Natsu: That's Happy for ya' anyway
Previously on 'The Heartfilias'

"Do you think you can make me another sandwich?" His mood quickly changes from low-key bully to sweet boy. I didn't know how to responde, I scrambled a little gaining my self-consciousness.

"—So-rry, the kitchens closed for now.." He sure was intimidating ...

"Oh." Was all he said before walking away back to the sofa. Dumbfounded as I was I got off easy..

"Give me your sandwich Rog—"

"No."

This keeps on getting more interesting and interesting.. what's next?

______

~At Fairy Tail~

LUCY'S POV

The guild quiet down after while, Natsu was still going on over about Riylore. I honestly don't see the big deal about her, why is everyone doing this? Everything's not making any sense any more,

Are they in search for her because of the fact that she's my sister?

Or is it because.. she's Natsu's mate.

And how can Natsu know about Dragon Mating? It's not even spring?!

I swear.. if he just making everything up just to reject me.. I clenched my fists letting all my anger pulse from my arm to my fist. Blood risen inside me.

But then again.. this guilt burning, she's my sister nonetheless and I've been so stupid. I hate myself for the pain I caused my own sister.

I thought our bond was strong and it still is! I am the only one that's broken it, and now she's off somewhere all alone.. It's my fault this ended this way. Now that I found out that she's actually a Dragon Slayer? That's impossible, we won't even be sisters then.

I wanted no one to bother me not even Levy. . .

I just want everything to go back to normal. Selfish bitch! You know somehow thing's will catch up to itself soon.

You couldn't hide the fact Riylore's adopted to everyone! Including Riylore.. deceived them all, but you deceived Riylore the most..

At birth Riylore was left out on our door, frozen to the touch we thought she was dead. Mother was determined to do her best to save Riylore. Nothing helped, not even the best doctors, or the best mages. That night when Riylore was spirited away I realized what that meant.

I was young and I didn't understand, but I shouldn't of lied to Riylore like that. The only monster here is me, I wish not to be the bad guy. I just wanted to protect her, if Riylore found out the truth it would only hurt even more.

I sighed, probably Riylore's now caught up with everything, she's realizing that I'm not her actual sister, and Layla Heartfilia isn't actually her mother. I think she knew that always, but she wanted to always remain a Heartfilia because there was nothing to go back to. What other name she could've taken? Riylore Heartfilia suits her the best in my honest opinion.

My mother chose the name well for her. Like how she did for me. I am her Lucky Lucy alright. Mom was a sweet and caring mother.

On the date of July 7th 777 Riylore awoken. I still don't know the connection of this date, and it weirds me out, when Ms. Farcri told us that it's the same date when the dragons came, I then drew the conclusion that Riylore wasn't born a stillbirth but she was sleeping. And whatever happened on that day awoken her, her dragon spirit coming to Earth Land in search of Riylore..

"UGH I'M JUST SO CONFUSED, NOTHING STILL MAKES ANY SENSE!!" Eruptively knocking my chair out of the way I scream digging my hands into my skull..

"UrghhhhHHHGH IT'S LIKE DIGGING INTO MY BRAIN!!"

. . .

"Lucy's lost it." Natsu points outs whilist crossing his shoulders, looking at me plainly

"Aye sir!" Happy agrees throwing a hand into the air.

Sitting back down, I though about all these theories could be wrong. Maybe Riylore is my sister. And the jealousy inside me has made up the fact that she's adopted.

I just don't know anymore, I can't tell what's peaking. My heart or my mind..

((A/N; I hope that I didn't annoy all that, there was hardly any dialogue but I needed Lucy to have a point in this chapter..))

~At Cedar~

RIYLORE'S POV

That market goes onto late evening so make sure you're back in time Riylore-chan, don't go wondering around and getting lost!

Reading a note written from Reira-san she gave me some jewel and sent me out on some shopping.. my quest of flour has doubled to..

Butter...

milk...

eggs..

sugar

magic broom?..

"What the hell Reira-san are you that lazy?" Though it's the least I can do after for everything's she's done for me. She's a true angel, sometime's I ask myself is she was a mother once. Possibly a sister. I've only known her for at least two days at she's already stuck to me like glue.

But so am I.

Reira-san is like Lucy. Kind, sweet and caring. Loud and full of pride. It's probably why I'm staying here and helping with Reira-san's inn. I hope for one day when I look to see Reira-san I would see Lucy instead. I held the basket with both of my hands walking down the cobblestone, Reira-san was right the market is all day, I wonder what else is here. I want to find work, more just being the chief and baker of Reira-san's inn isn't enough, even though I did just start working.

I stopped at a stand that had an abundance of fresh fruits, the smell allured me, the stand had a nice variety of fruits, berries, apples, oranges, peaches, plums, pineapples. Not to mention their fresh.

"Hello?" I called out, the merchant of the stand isn't here which is weird. "Maybe they went out?" I wouldd really like to get some of these fruits.. even if I.. No! Stealing is wrong,

No matter how good those peaches look...

Maybe I'll go over to the meat stand coming back,

"Riylore-san?" Eh? Someone said my name.

I turned my head, I dropped my basket to see Hisashi!

"His-Hisashi!" No way... It's Hisashi, my eyes felt teary, he's okay..

I watched Hisashi carefully, he bent down down to pick up my basket, as he did he looks up at me. A small blush crept on my cheeks, since I met Hisashi a very small, and I mean small crush blossomed.

"Riylore-san, I'm glad to see that you are well.." he hands me my basket. "Un, same for me Hisashi."

We both stood there awkwardly as I fidgeted in my place holding my basket. We would sometimes would glance at one another before quickly turning our heads. It's been awhile since I saw Hisashi but he's really gotten muscular during that time. It's not he filled out, but.. his arms.. but he's still our nerdy little Hisashi.

"Hisashi you're not wearing your glasses anymore!" I pointed out, "Yeah.." he laughs cheekily. "I got contacts last week." He stepped a tad bit closer, "You ran away." he says as if I wasn't aware of my doings. His voice was plain and almost hurt, "You ran away, without telling any of us. We were so worried about you." He takes my hand, slowly as he does the basket falls from my hands, it drifted to the ground. I heard the small conversations about the market, people passed by us as if we weren't here. "Don't do that again." with his other hand to my cheek, "Come back to Mangolia."

____________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope to bring some Natsu and Riylore fluff soon! I just need to get this serious stuff out of the way :3

3 comments = update
or 1 heart = update