Chapter 30

(Riylore in the photo; coloring and edit by me.)

Previously . . .

"If you guys aren't going to help me.. I'll go by myself. I'll search everywhere for her. I don't want you all to forgot but Riylore more than just my mate. She's the friend of many at Magnolia Academy."

Wait for me Riylore.. I'll search to the brim of the hearth to see your smile again. To just to touch you again. I won't give up..

Wait for me, I'm so selfish but you love me either way... And I'm beginning to love you as if I have loved you for a thousand years..

__________________________________________________________________________

NORMAL POV

Another week has passed ever since Riylore ran away, Fairy Tail and along with Riylore's friend are unaware of why she did. Riylore has a pretty good sense of direction and remembering landmarks. The conclusion was drawn about her having a motive of running away. Little did everyone know Riylore left in search for her true self. Her lost self, her lost counterpart. The Dragon Slayer in her.

It hurts leaving people you love and it hurt Riylore even more leaving Natsu and the rest. Riylore only now hopes that everyone won't search for her, it'll be years until she can find her spirit..

"Natsu, don't search for me."

RIYLORE POV

A week has passed and no leads whatsoever, I have no idea how am I supposed to find the missing me. What am I supposed to do? For the past one week and three days I've been wondering for the longest time ever. Questioning myself, singing to myself, it feels as if I'm going crazy. And at this rate I'm not accomplish anything, I need advice.

-Time skip, nighttime -

I shouldn't wander around this night, I need to find a place to take shelter.. just for the night.. Maybe there's a town nearby or something, anywhere to just to crash. Then again, I have no money.

Man.. I didn't really think this through did I? Being impulsive is really unlike me, especially in things like this. I came across a pathway, there was a sign down in the ground reading Cedar. Could it be a town? A village? Either way it's the only lead I've had in weeks, I hardly had anything to eat in days let alone good sleep. If I just continue on this pathway hopefully it'll lead me to something.

It must been a million times I took notes of the nights and days I spent alone. But this night was different, the sky reminded me of that day. The day where everything changed for Magnolia Academy ... Where lives were lost and childhoods broken. Betrayal and disgust. Anything you could imagine but more, I could still taste the tears I cried, it wasn't the normal tears you would cry.

"Oh my lookie lookie~ A lost child.." a voice onimous voice I heard in the bushes, it made my heart sank. The voice was followed by a a few chuckles, there were rustling in the bushes soon after the shadows appeared and now the shadows have faces and a body. Three men stood before with sly smirks and minds bearing horrible ugly, disgusting and inhumanly thoughts.

Oh no..

What have I done?! I'm so stupid, why did I take this voyage to find myself when only I become lost!

"No let go of me!!" I screamed hoping that someone would hear me, but no matter how loudly I screamed no one came. "Keep on screaming, your screams make me melt..~" His breath crept down my neck and a few tears escaped my eyes. The two others walked behind him laughing evilly. I've always questioned humanity, what drives a human do to such horrid things? What drives them to this volition? What drives their hate and evil doings? What drives them to do such disgusting things to people and children.

The men took me far away, far away from the path I was taking, just when I thought I was going to be safe.. I tried not to look at them in the eye but I could feel their eyes wondering around me. How much their stare made me feel so uncomfortable. "Awesome, she's so cute, she'll sell good too. I bet she's a virgin too."

My heart sank so low it was lower than it was ever before, I realized what I fool I've been. I looked at them wide eyed. In disbelief why didn't I not fight them? Am I that scared? Am I that mute to not to anything. Lucy, Lucy taught me how to fend for myself. But what am I doing now, just being a lost child? One of them caught my gaze and lunged towards me. I backed away but I collapsed into the ground, they tied me up earlier and put a muzzle on me. "Come on don't run away. We won't hurt you... yet.." Despicable, who raised these men? Where is their pride? What happened to them? Who helped these men take the wrong turn in life? Slowly and carefully I rose up, my legs were binded together as well as my hands. I was determined to get out, without any help, not owning anyone. I don't need help..

I AM A DRAGON SLAYER!

Running towards the three at full speed I was able to run through the fat pudgy one through his legs. They both gasped, I was even surprised myself, I broke through the ropes on my legs, I was in total control.. Breath..

Just breath. "Why you little brat! Don't get fuckin' smart!" I gritted my teeth hard on the cloth stuffed in my mouth, trying to break free. Prying my arms from the rope it snapped, the ropes drifted from my wrists. Ripping off the cloth I screamed, "Don't underestimate me! I'm not the one you should be messing with." I want to find my spirit, it's my only hope that I have with my right now. I don't want to make everyone worry for me. I won't be taken of my innocence in a forest!

"I have pride unlike you lowlives!"

"What did you say?!" the one in the middle said angrily. I stood there for a few moments, I regained myself.. before lunging towards him now how he did too me. I planted firmly on top of him causing him to fall down. I planted my foot where it hurts the post for men before curving over on back, both of my legs stayed firm on him. He grunted in pain, one of my fists shot up and it the man on the right before doing the same with my left fist. I couldn't believe this feeling surging in me. Must of been all those karate classes I took in the past.. Letting my stance of defense fall I skewed across the ground, before lunging again towards the guy that was still standing. I raised up my body with all my might and smashed my fist with his face. Afterwards I would run behind him kicking him in the back, repeating my attacks vigorously. I flipped backwards my feet landing on the ground swimming my feet and legs into the air I grabbed ahold of the man using all my strength to take ahold of his neck. Using my leg support I swung him over uncomfortably. I almost heard the snapping of the neck.

...

.....

........

Not only am I the daughter of a Heartfilia but I am proud of it, daughter or not, I belong to someone. And I won't let a pack of men take me from my future. I looked at my work, all of them were unconscious or on the verge of it. I had the strength all along in me to fight, I just had to remember that I did..

Though I am a lost child, I remembered that all lost children can fight if the just believe.

____________________________

3 comments = update

1 heart = update

This story had a message within itself, when I was younger something happened to me and I didn't know what to do but just to sit there, before gaining the courage and helping myself.

if you are suffering don't, it's only hurting yourself. Help yourself, find an adult or someone YOU TRUST.

Thanks for reading everyone, please be safe <3