1

Hi. my names viola and i'm 23 yrs old, i've been working on cars with my father since i was a little girl and i've grown to become a well known mechanic.

i moved to free ridge to live with my abulita and cousin jasmine, to help take over my abulitas car shop since she's getting old. apparently it's the most known car shop in the ridge so i'm going to have to step up my game.

~~~

"good morning neita!" i turned to my abulita and smiled giving her a goodmorning back, living here has been great with her and jas.

today was my first day at the shop and she was going to come in and show me the ropes until i get the hang of it. i know how to work with cars i just don't know anything about owning a shop and that was a must.

"you ready?" she started to open the front door and i nodded "yep! one sec though i just need to get my phone!" i ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone from my bed before joining her in the car.

she has the coolest car i've ever seen, especially for a 62 yr old.

 she drove like a maniac but i loved it

she drove like a maniac but i loved it. with the roof down it was so nice in summer with the wind in my hair, it's so much more free here than L.A. i know she loved it too so i hope she never gets rid of this car.

we stopped in front of a big building with the words trianas turbos, weird name but also kinda cool. since i was taking over the shop she said i could rename it but i think i might just leave it, it's still her shop that she worked hard for so i'll acknowledge that. and i don't want no crungy name like violas vehicles, it's too basic for my liking

~~~

after she showed me around and i figured out all the things i needed to do, she left, there were other people working here still that she had employed which was good because people just kept coming, making appointments and all picking up cars etc.

but one person caught my eye, he was fine, like fine fine. he's got a big santos cross on his neck (she knows abt the gangs and shi), he's bald and he wore a big black flannel shirt.

i've never seen such a hot bald guy but damn.

all of those thought went away when he came upto the counter and opened his mouth.

"you work here?" he asked looking around for a man to talk to i'm guessing. "yes, i own this shop, i've taken over for my abulita" his eyebrow raised and he started chuckling.

"okay hermosa, i need an engine swap. can you do that?" he asked smirking and i rolled my eyes. who does he think he is?

"yes, i'll start right now, it's should be done in about 4 hours so if yo-" he cut me off with wide eyes "4 hours? it's gonna take longer than that sweetheart" he said with his stupid perfect eyebrow still raised and a smug look on his stupid perfect face.

"i'm spooky" he stuck out his hand for me to shake "viola" i shook his hand while speaking, so formal for a gang member.

"come back in 4hours. i don't care if you can come back tomorrow but your car will be done within less than 5hours. excuse me i have to go start, bring your car outfront." he smirked and left to pull his car up

he's an asshole.

after he left i went to start on his car and oh my goodness, THIS was the coolest car i've ever seen. it was so fucking beautiful. i could tell he looked after it.

it was shiny and looked brand new, this car is even more eye pleasing than my grandmas.

maybe i should say it can't be fixed and keep his car, i'm honestly jealous

~~~

as i expected, his car was done just before 4 hours. i've done so many engine swaps before that it was light work, especially with another worker helping.

i heard him walk in and come back upto the counter "your cars finished and out front" i didn't even look up while talking to him. i know it was rude but hes rude so what can i say🤷🏻‍♀️.

he stood there staring at me without saying anything so i got up and pulled him with me, we stopped in front of his car and i opened the bonnet.

"you really did this?" he turned to me with wide eyes and i stared blankly and nodded.

"sorry i doubted you hermosa" he smirked AGAIN and gave me the money for the car, something about him gave me chills, but like good chills ya know? i still don't like him, he's rude and probably just tryna get in my pants.