7

i decided to go to the beach, i really needed to clear my head and the beach has always been my favourite place to do so.
as i pulled into the car park the sound of the waves crashing made me really happy. this is really what i needed awhile ago.

after my dad died i went downhill from there and i'm only just really coming back to who i am.

i didn't wear shoes down there, i liked the feeling of the sand between my toes. i walked right down to the water and put my feet in, it was cold but not cold enough for me to not wanna swim. it's so hot right now maybe i should just have a quick dip.

i stripped down to just my bra and underwear and ran into the water. the feeling of water on my skin made me feel so much better and i don't know why.

not too long after i got in the water i looked up the beach to see spooky sitting on the sand watching me, he was smiling and i've never seen him smile

i've only seen him smirk. his smile was actually beautiful...
no stop it viola he's a selfish piece of shit.

once i realised he was watching i got out and walking over to him grabbing my clothes, i was thinking of just leaving but maybe we were here for the same reason?

"sorry i was watching you, i don't wanna seem creepy or anything you just looked like you were having fun." he chuckled look out towards the sea.

he doesn't seem like the person to kick out his own brother without a reason so maybe i should just let it go. let it go viola.

"it was fun, you wanna come in too?" i nodded towards the sea and he didn't respond. i took it as a yes trying to pull him up but he was as strong as a stone and pulled me back down next to him.

"i don't have any other clothes"
he sighed but i just laughed at that, who would miss an opportunity like this.

"so? take off your top and just go in shorts. i don't have other clothes either" i smiled at him and he smiled back. right now he's not being spooky he's being Oscar. and i think i like Oscar a lot more.

"hurry up" i screamed as i ran back down the beach him following not far behind.
when i hit the water i tripped over myself falling face first into a wave, how pleasing to the eye.

when i came back up all i could see was Oscar laughing, not just laughing either LAUGHING, bawling laughing.

"the fuck you laughing at?"

it was unacceptable so i did what any person would do and pulled him in. now i was the one laughing. not even seconds later i felt myself being lifted up out of the water and his arms wrapped around me,

he turned me around to face him, my heart was beating so fast at the proximity of both of us.
he pulled away and i let go of a breath i didn't even knowing i was holding in.

what? no he can't leave me hanging like that.
"wait" i pulled him back to me and pressed a quick kiss on his lips. his eyes went wide and i could feel my face going red

did i just embarrass myself? surely not..
i was right because he pulled me back to his face and placed a longer kiss on my lips.

he was a good kisser.. i wonder what he was thinking.

i know i'm meant to hate him but i somehow felt something for him, and he was the most attractive person i've ever seen.
but i don't even know him?
and i need an explanation.

we walked back up the beach and sat down in the same spot, neither of us said anything until i spoke up.

"why did you do it?" i said without looking at him, he didn't reply for a while.
"i didn't have a choice" his voice broke at the end and i couldn't help but feel sorry for him. there's no way he would do something like this without a reason.

"what do you mean?" i was now turned to him looking for answers in his expression, but his face was blank. "i can't tell you, i don't want you to get hurt." his whole tone changed so i now knew how serious he was. none of this makes sense.