12

i pulled upto abulitas messed up house, the door was broken, furniture ripped and the only rooms untouched are me and jasmines.

the same feeling i had when i found out she died was the feeling i had stepping inside but i have to push past it.

i think i can fix up the house pretty fast, being a gang leader earns me slot more than i expected.
that made me wonder why Oscar live in such a place if he earns that kind of money

~~~

picking up jasmine and ceaser is becoming repetitive, they don't talk when they get in or out and their acting like they hate eachother. her death has really messed jas up.

"i can get the house fixed within this week and next week, we will probably be able to go back soon" i said it quietly trying not to disturb these ticking time bombs.

she just nodded.

"okay what the fuck is going on with you two? i know abulitas death made you feel like shit but me too. why are you acting like you hate eachother?" i was now pulled over so i could face them. ceaser started to blink back afew tears which made me more eager as to what was going on.

"ceaser cheated on monse and ruby likes the girl he cheated with" jasmine spoke up with venom dripping in each word.

"i didn't mean to!" ceaser yelled at us both which took me and jas by suprise. this is such petty bullshit i rlly thought it was about abulita.

"are you serious? you guys are meant to be there for eachother, your bith going through the same shit and this-" i pointed between the two of them "- i miss this, i miss the singing and laughing, the smiles and most of all the trust you had between eachother."

jasmines scowl on her face turned into more of a guilty look before she bent over to hug ceaser and him doing the same, "i'm sorry" they said in sync which made them both laugh.

i think it's time for ceaser to go back home, cuchillos can't hurt him anymore now that i have a whole city of people under my control.

~~~

"oh sorry viola, i'm going to jamal's tonight" ceaser pointed out as i drove past jamal's house, i didn't say anything but just kept driving to Oscars.
"come on" i got out of the car and waiting for ceaser to get out aswell

"i'm not allowed to be here! eres psicópata!" he backed towards the car abit but i just pulled him with me towards the door. without knocking i walked in pulled ceaser in behind me.

i turned around to shut the door and heard a gasp come from ceaser. i walked towards the kitchen and saw Oscar staring ceaser dead in the eyes, he got up without saying anything and walked right in front of him.

"i'm sorr-" before ceaser could finish Oscar pulled him into a hug, even though ceaser was shocked he still hugged back. i know these two missed eachother so much and i couldn't bare seeing them apart any longer.

after they talked for abit ceaser went down the hall but Oscar got up stalking towards me, "he can't fucking be here are you loco?!" he whispered shouted know ceaser can't hear this.

"yes, i am loco. but we both know you missed him and you can't leave him on the streets forever!" he just shook his head

"cuchillos will fucking kill him, she has eyes everywhere." he sounded like he was about to cry and i can't see that, he's meant to be big bad spooky.

"and so do i? did you see how many people are in the gang that i'm the leader of all of a sudden? i'm going to protect you and ceaser with my life, don't fucking doubt me." i was being fully serious too, cuchillos wont touch ceaser while i'm still alive.

Oscar ran his hand over his face before standing up straighter with wide eyes. i looked behind him to see his bedroom door opening and a gorgeous latina woman walk out with his top on.
you've got to be kidding me.
"baby? who's this"

i got up without saying anything and glared at him.
"i'm going to protect ceaser with my life, wheather you will or not." i emphasised on his name hoping he would catch on the i want to kill osacr right now.

i pushed him back giving myslef a path to get out, i looked at the girl in his top up and down with a scowl before leaving and slamming his dirty ass door shut.

fucking pendejo, i knew he couldn't keep his dick out of hoes mouths.