30

Oscar pov

as i got viola into the car my phone buzzed

Lil spooky

ceaser: can you pick us up? i need you to deal with someone.

Oscar: be there soon, i have some shit i need to talk to you all about.

i put my phone back in my pocket and got in the car.
"is everything okay?" viola wasn't crying anymore, she was acting like nothing happened?

"yeah, are you okay?" i asked,
she nodded with a smile on her face
excuse me? A SMILE?

"viola what's going on, five seconds ago you were bawling your eyes out?"
she giggled a little and showed me a text on her phone

abulita❤️

last text 3 months ago.

abulita: viola i'm still here, protect everyone and i'll come back soon and explain everything. i'm sorry mija

"when did you get that?" i'm so confused? how did dion kill her if she's texting viola?

"just before i shot dion, i was going to ask him more questions but knowing she's alive there was no need"
she had a half smile sorta look on her face,

"oh" i couldn't process what was happening but it's real.

"hurry up and drive, we need to get the kids" she nodded towards the road which hella confused me. how tf does she know everything

"he texted me too, i can't read minds" she laughed at the look on my face.

the text viola got from ceaser:

ceaser 🥗

ceaser: can you tell Oscar to hurry up, we need to be picked up. oh also we got rotten eggs thrown at us!

 oh also we got rotten eggs thrown at us!

Viola: hahah shame, be there soon❤️

*viola saved a image from ceaser 🥗*

~~~

Viola pov

when we got into brentwood and found the kids they told us where the house was.

ceaser left and they all started walking back towards the house. when Oscar pulled up i faintly heard what they were saying.

"oh so your back! you think your hard or something?" the white gringo dressed as an oscar stalked towards ceaser.

"i'm not, but he is" ceaser pointed back to Oscar who was now getting out of the car.

Oscar walked up the path to the boy and licked his thumb before wiping the boys fake tear tattoo off.

then he wiped his own, "this shits real" oscar spat, the boy he was talking to looked like he was about to shit himself.

Oscar can be so unbelievably hot sometimes.

all the kids piled into the car while Oscar took all the lollies from the party to give to the kids.

before he got back i jumped into the front seat and started the car. when he walked back out his face dropped and he rolled his eyes.

"out, now" he bent down to the window and passed the candy into the back.

"pleaseee i promise i won't hurt your baby" he rolled his eyes but ended up giving in.

FUCK YEAHHH

short one because why not,
i wont be writing for a few days as i'm going to camp so the next chapter won't be up for a bit.

use your imagination 🫵🏻 BYE