2

after i locked up the shop i drove to freeridge high to pick up jasmine. as i pulled up she stood there with four other kids, 3 boys and another girl.

the other girl seemed mad but jasmine happily skipped over to the car. "HEY VIOLAAA" she sung out and i sung back "HEY JASMINEEE"

i've missed her, i haven't really seen her since i was like 18. "can ceaser and monse have a ride? they need to go back to ceasers and i said they can come with us!" i smiled and nodded as the three kids piled in.

"thank you for giving us a ride, my brother didn't show up" the young boy smiled from the back seat. i'm guessing him and the girl were together.

"oh of course! it's no problem, where abouts is your house" i asked and he told me an address.

the ride was fun, jasmine was blasting music and singing loud asf. even ceaser joined in but the girl monse hadn't spoken since she got in.
weird?

"it's this house here" ceaser said pointing down the road, well shit.

i saw the car, the same stunning red impala parked in the driveway and about 5 men sitting on the lawn.

as i pulled up they all turned their heads, ceaser and monse got out and thanked me. well ceaser did.

i noticed that Oscar was staring at me, i could feel his stare burning through the side of my face as i spoke out the window to ceaser.

"yo hyna, bring that ass over here" i looked in the direction of the voice frowning and saw oscar hit a guy over the back of the head scolding him.

"dont fucking talk to her like that pendéjo" oscar said loud enough for me to hear.

he fucking deserved it. "BYEE" jasmine yelled out her window as i drove off.

the drive home was loud, only because of jasmine.
the whole time i was still thinking about that oscar guy. he's a fucking asshole but something about him is attractive.. but really not. like he's a real douche bag.

"how was your first day beautiful!!" my abulita called out from the couch. i walked over and sat down beside her
"amazing, i love working on cars. thank you so much for giving me this opportunity" she shook her head smiling

"your amazing at what you do and i'm getting old, you deserve this!" she smiled at me, i'm so glad i'm here with her.

i didn't mention yet but my father passed away not long ago. i moved here for the next reason that i didn't want to be with my mother, she has a whole other life with a whole other family that i didn't want to be a part of.

~~~

falling asleep last night was easy, it has been a long day and i love sleeping with all my heart so no doubt i alway took any chance i get.

~~~

i woke up to a knock on my bedroom door, before the chance to even answer jasmine walked in with wide eyes
"what's wrong? do i look weird or something?" she frantically shook her head ran over to me holding her hand over my mouth

"wtf are you doing?" i ripped her hand off my face and she just shushed me. whatever this was i wasn't going to risk anything so i stayed quiet.

after about 2 minutes of her standing freakishly close to me she just left without saying anything. i heard- the front door shut and she ran upstairs again.

"you planning on telling me whatever that was?" i was annoyed that she woke me up so early, i didn't have to be at work until 10 and its only 8am

"it was monse the monster, idk what's going on for her right now but she's being a freak show-" tell me about it. jasmine was the fucking freak show "-she came to talk to you because apparently oscar was talking about you last night when we left and sh-"

"jasmine calm down. it's 8 in the morning i don't care what that pendejo was saying about me, goodnight" i pushed her out of my room and shut the door. i seriously need more sleep.

~~~

it's become routine for me to drop off ceaser, him and jas were becoming good friends even though i could tell he thought she was abit annoying.
i'm glad their friends ceaser is such a sweet kid. i wonder what his parents are like.

it was sunny today, really sunny and REALLY hot. i was wearing a green floral dress and i think it's so cute. "thanks again, hey my brothers having a party tonight just for fun. you and jas should come!" he said as he got out of the car

"OH MY GOSH YESS" jasmine was quite literally squealing in my ear and i put on a genuine smile before turning to ceaser
"yeah okay! why not, we'll be there" i wasn't exactly excited to see spooky the grouch but i need to have some fun in life. and i could tell this party would be fun considering the amount of people already there.