24

*flashback to last night*

when i got back from work Oscar came inside with me, i was still abit shaken up by the dion thing but him being here made it 100x better, i fucking hated dion anyway.

"i'm sorry that asshole said stuff to you about the food, you  eat however much you want okay?" we were both snuggled up on the couch watching ponyo, my legs were resting over his lap as he drew hearts with his hand on my ankle.

"it's okay, i don't care what he thinks. food is life, especially when your the one who cooked it." a faint smile was plastered on Oscars face

i took my legs off of his lap causing his smile to drop but i only did because i wanted to kiss him so bad.

i leaned in closer to him kissing him. his lips are so soft and perfect. he pulled me onto his lap so i was straddling him yet again.

i smiled into the kiss as he stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist and walked into my room.

*end of flashback*

i woke up before Oscar, we were tangled in the sheets and i took in his beauty as he slept.

creepy i know, but it's hard not to stare all the time.
his eyes flickered open and he just stared back at me smirking,

he got me all flustered causing me to look away but he tilted my chin back to him.
"you did so good last night" he kissed the tip of my nose before getting up and leaving my room.

yes, last night i had sex with Oscar fucking diaz. he was my first! and i'm glad he was. i've never thought it was the right time but last night was perfect.

he was gentle.
it made me smile at the thought of it.

"what do you want for breakfast mamas?" Oscar peeked his head around the door with a smile on his gorgeous face

"can we have pancakes please?" he nodded before going back into the kitchen.
how did i get so lucky

after about twenty minutes he came back into the room,
"i gotta go help jamal sorry princessa, but i didn't wanna ruin the surprise so you have to get up to get your pancakes"

(if you haven't seen the show, jamal is part of jasmines friend group)

he walked over bending down to kiss my forehead, and then my lips. "okay guapo (handsome), what does jamal need help with anyway?"
he shook his head and laughed

"he needs me to dig up someone who's not dead, it sounds bad i know but he's looking for the roller world money and i promised to help him"

i laughed and got up to give him one last kiss.

~~~

around five minutes after oscar left i got up because i was staring to feel hungry.
when i walked into the kitchen i saw this on the table

he made me heart pancakes!! next to the plate there was a note that said

"if you get hungry later there's churros in the fridge, i love you -your really handsome man"

my heart started doing flips seeing that he wrote i love you.
also churros do sound real fucking good for later.
ugh this man is perfect.

~~~

abit later into the day i was rearranging my room for fun and i got a text from Oscar, and jamal too. not too far apart.

really handsome rando

Oscar: jamal's old grandpa friend, the guy who works at that flower place has a gnome of me! look

viola: can we keep him? that is one good looking gnome

~

the fact that Oscar seems so excited about a gnome was so adorable, he better bring that damn thing to me when he's back.

jamal👯‍♂️

jamal👯‍♂️: your hubby is going cray cray over this gnome

viola: was that really his reaction to the gnome? 😭

*viola saved a photo from jamal👯‍♂️*

best photo ever.

••••
cutie sweet one before things turn to shit 😗

𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara