37

viola pov

{right after oscar left}

"zuri.. he's gone. he just left! he didn't say anything or even make any emotion what do i do" i bawled into the phone
before the call cut off. i pulled the phone down and checked to see that my phone died. worst timing.
i left my charger at work and oscar's one is in his car, this is so annoying.

after holding everything in all day this was the thing that pushed me over the edge, the tears didn't stop. nothing. nothing is noticeable anymore it's all foggy and blurred.

my heart felt numb, i've never felt this before. my head started to feel heavy and i felt my body drop.

~~~

Oscar pov

"im pregnant" my heart lit up but i couldn't show any emotion. my face was blank and the only way i knew i could show her that i was happy was to buy her the entire world. but that ain't possible so let's settle for food.

i ran out the door still comprehending what just happened and drove off to the store. halfway there i realised that i hadn't said anything to her. or smiled? i did nothing?

~~~

oscar pov

when i got back only 20minutes later viola was passed out on the kitchen floor. my heart dropped and tears started to well in my eyes, this is my fault.

i feel defeated.

~~~

viola pov

i woke up with a killer headache in our bed. i don't really remember much from last night but i know i told oscar and he ran outside.

it took ages for me to finally build up the confidence to leave the room but i finally did and stepping into the lounge the first thing i saw was him.

he was all tense with tear stained and puffy cheeks. i could tell he hadn't slept and when he looked up to me his eyes were full with melancholy, hurt and even a little sorrow.

i guess i've gotten good at reading peoples feelings.

"viola i- i'm so sorry i didn't mean to run out like that i promise you i'm so happy and i was so happy when you told me i just didn't click! everything feels unreal but in the best way possible and i couldn't have wished for a more beautiful woman to go through this with.
i really think i love you vee" he got muffled more and more towards the end of his extremely long sentence.

i was at a loss for words, nothing i'm trying to say is coming out, we just stared at eachother until it got awkward. i sat down in his lap holding his hand in mine and rested my head on his shoulder.

"we can do this. right?" i added to the silence. he nodded.
"of course we can, our baby girl is going to be just like her ma" he announced.

"how do you know it'll be a girl? zuri thinks so too" it's like they have superpowers or something.

~~~

jasmine pov

viola 🤤👣

vee: hey jas! could u and all the kids meet me at oscar's?🫶🏼

jas: ofc be there soon baby mama 😁

vee: how did u know..?

jas: what?! i was joking.. UR PREGGO??!

vee: omg 😭😭 jus hurry up and get here.

~~~

jasmine pov

"guys i swear she's pregnant! that's probably why she wants us to go over?!"
ruby rolled his eyes.
when he knows i'm right i'm gonna rub it in for a LONG time.

"she's not prego! she's too smart to have a full baby human with oscar the grouch." jamal joined the conversation but monse and ceaser are fully tuned out.

"i guess we'll see huh!" i flipped my hair walking infront of them all up the path to oscar's front door. "lady's first" i knocked and viola opened the door like she was waiting right on the other side of it.

~~~

we all sat on the two couches but viola was still standing, "whatever she's about to tell us must be something serious. LIKE MAYBE SHES PREGO?!"
i whisper shouted at jamal but he just rolled his eyes.

"i'm pregnant" viola said it like it was nothing

"OH MY GOD. I KNEW IT, YOU GUYS CAN ALL SUCK ASS" i danced around abit and then joined the group hug that the others were already in.

"i'm so happy for you vee!" monse squealed.

the only person not in the now ended group hug was ceaser, he's still standing infront of the couch with a disgusted look on his face.

"ceaser what's wrong?" he looked at ruby like he was about to vomit.

"yo- you had sex with my brother 😭 that's not a nice happy thought bro" he squirmed but still gave viola a huge hug.
she just laughed at him while he cringed at that thought of it

after awhile everyone was in the kitchen making food but me and viola stayed in the lounge for a second. "jas don't tell anyone but it was HUGE. and i mean HUGEEE."

i guess she was talking abt his dick 😟

"ewww vee i don't wanna know that! but eeeeee what a lucky gal you are" we both cackled like the witches we are and joined the rest in the kitchen.