pt 3 oscars pov

Oscar's pov
•••••••••••••••••••

"you came!" i turned to where my hermana was looking and there she was in the most beautiful green dress i've ever seen, i don't think it was the dress though

it was her, she made that dress beautiful.

i couldn't take my eyes off of her tattoo just above her breasts, not gonna lie it was a sick tattoo. she was absolutely stunning but her attitude was something else.

i snapped out of whatever daze i was in only to see the stupid pendejo that NONE of us knew slap her ass as she walked past.

who the fuck does he think he is touching a hyna like that? i quickly rose to my feet with anger in my eyes only to be pulled back down again by jas.

all i knew was that they were cousins and i could tell they were. they had the same loud ass voice.

"keep your fucking hands off me." her face was blank but i could see the disgust in her eyes.

"or what amorcito" the old guy moved closer looking up at her and she just glared back.

my scowl softened seeing her punch him in the jaw, anyone could see that it was a strong punch.

he bent over holding his jaw before standing up and getting in her face. he better sit the fuck down before i mess him up. "what's your fucking problem bitch?!"

he was going to hit her and i could see how pissed viola was.
i know she could've fucked him up herself but i couldn't risk her getting hurt.
as soon as i saw his arm move up the slightest bit i was on my feet and holding his wirst away from her.

i dragged this lowlife away from her and out onto the street, before he could speak i punched him in the other side of his jaw just to even out the pain for longer.

he fell to the ground before getting up and running away, he was running slowly because he old asf but he still ran.

and he better not fucking come back.

short one just for his pov :)