13

i haven't seen or talked to Oscar in afew days but ceasers doing so much better, him and jas are close now.
jas said they see eachother as siblings and hearing that made me so happy.

it's a Saturday which means i have work, i wasn't dreading it today unlike last time. even though i saw that woman in Oscars room and his top i can't be mad, he's only know me for awhile and some of the hynas in the town are fucking gorgeous.

i'm nothing compared to them so why be mad about it ya know?
i'm still annoyed that he lead me on though.

Oscar pov

my eyes widened hearing my bedroom door open, "baby? who's this" i kept my eyes on viola as she glared behind me, shits about to go down.

"i'm going to protect ceaser with my life, don't fucking doubt me" she pushed me back giving herself a way out. i saw her pause infront of the girl but then she just left and slammed the door.

i thought she was going to scream at me..

"who the fu-" the girl standing in my living room started to talk but i cut her off.
"get out." she just scoffed before stomping back to my room and getting her stuff.
i was seeing her mouth move but i wasn't listening, violas face when she saw her was replaying in my head

i'm such a fucking asshole

~~~
viola pov

"so he really just lead you on like that?! oh hell no" me and jas were sat on her floor doing face masks while i told her all the chísme.
"i know right? i'm not really mad though? like i feel like i don't even know him so why should i be mad." she nodded and scoffed before getting up and pulling me with her to the bathroom.

i feel like a teenager again when i'm around jasmine, it's nice sometimes, it makes me forget about all the problems i'm meant to be fixing.

"still found out nothing about abulita?" she asked splashing her face with water.

"no not yet, but some guy named hector found a lead. he's another guy in the gang." she nodded before moving so i could take my face mask off aswell.

i felt better knowing that she could still be alive but i'm not gonna say anything to anyone, if she is really dead then idk, idk what i'll do.

~~~

Oscar pov

"where's viola?" pablo sat next to me and chico walked in waiting for an answer aswell, these two loved viola, not in that way but they act like family towards eachother.

i wish i could say i loved her too. but do i? do i really love her if i'm sleeping with other bitches?

"i don't know, i don't care eitehr why don't you go ask jasmine" chico face scrunched up before glaring at me, they both got up and walked off.
i'm lying to myself.

short one but i'm waiting for ideas to pop up in my noggin
🫶🏻