23

i haven't been at work in awhile so it was nice to see everyone,
it's a cute little shop, but somehow it's like my abulita still fit everything car related inside of it and that's kinda how i see abulita,

she doesn't seem like much on the outside but she's a whole lot on the inside. i miss her.

"hey viola! how was your trip?" dion was still on the same car he been on since i left,
he's one of the workers.
Oscar isnt very fond of him because apparently "he looks at you like i look at you, but uglier"- oscar's words.
but dions not my type at all. no offence

"it was nice, how did the shop hold up without me?"i left hector in charge because he was the only not busy person that i trusted at the time

i left hector in charge because he was the only not busy person that i trusted at the time.
hector doenst like dion either so i was interested to see how they got along.

"quiet, hector and Oscar gave me afew death glares but lol it was fine" he chuckled, bro really just said lol in a sentence. a full grown man.
i cannot with this pendejo.

i just laughed and went back to me office. perhaps i should just stay in here until someone comes in.
lol 😭

after a while of doing stupid computer work and ordering some car parts to restock i heard the door ring,
i groaned when i got up because i finally got comfy in that old ass chair.

i walked out of the office and bumped into the one and only Oscar Diaz. i looked up after realising it was him and he was already smiling down at me, i was sitting in that chair for so long and i ended up flinging myself onto him out of boredom, and i missed him 🤭

he hugged me back and kissed my head before pulling away.
"i brought you lunch mi amor" he handed me a brown paper bag and it made my heart so happy.

i looked inside the bag as he handed it to me "tamales?! YESSS" i hugged him again before pulling one out of the bag and offering him one.
he shook his head but smiled when i took a bite of mine.
they were so fucking good oh my gosh.

"where did you get these?! there so good" i almost cried in happiness and my stomach was definitely agreeing with me.

"i made them" his voice was small but i almost choked when i heard him

"your joking.. there so fucking good? can you please be my personal chef, i'll pay you i swear" i couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he made this masterpiece, i really hope he can become a chef one day.

"i'll be your chef for free mamas, but you gotta reward me with kisses" he smiled so big and i could tell he was blushing, even though he tried to hide it.

before i could tell him something important, dion walked into the office ruining the moment.
"oh sorry, i just need to talk to viola" he glared at Oscar even though Oscar was trying so hard to be nice, dions on a roll at being annoying today.

"woah, you gonna eat all those?" dion pointed to the five tamales Oscar had made for me, i couldn't help but feel mad.
but i guess Oscar was first.

"the fuck is that supposed to mean pendejo?" Oscar was starting to step closer to dion.

"i'm just sayin? that's alot of food for one girl" he said girl in a duh sort of tone, why haven't i already fired him?

"she can eat however many fucking tamales she wants, get the fuck out" i could tell Oscar was trying to keep himself from beating the shit out of him, so i grabbed his hand which seemed to calm him down.

"why should i? i work here and you don't." dion was now smiling and trying to get all up in Oscars face, im over his bullshit .

"your fired" dion turned to me with a confused look on his face, that look quickly turned into anger.

"what the fuck?! why!" he yelled stepping closer to me.
Oscar started getting protective and tried to step in but i wanted to deal with it, i pushed oscar into the chair i was sitting in before and stepped closer to dion.

"because, you don't fucking come into MY office and talk to my man like that, your shit at your job and your not a piscopata so i don't even know why your still here. get out"

dion started laughing like he was mental, it was fucking scary not gonna lie.

i didn't understand what was happening but dion lunged at me wrapping both of his hands around my neck.

it was only for a spilt second though, he let go after Oscar hit the side of his head with his gun, he pushed me behind him before pointing the gun at dion.

"please don't kill him Oscar." i was shaking at this point and i couldn't even hear myself speaking.
Oscars hand was threatening to pull the trigger but eventually he dropped his gun to his side and took dion out of the shop.

~~~

after what happened with dion i shut the shop early and went home with Oscar, i didn't wanna be there anymore.

in the car i ate another tamale because they were too good to save.
"i really hope you can become a chef one day" i softly said to Oscar, he was still mad about the whole dion thing.
he glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"me too, but i probably won't get the opportunity" there was sadness laced in his voice,

one day i'm going to make sure he does. no matter what.

~~~

jas ❤️

viola: hey jas, where abouts are you? i'll be home soon if your there

jas❤️: i'm staying over at monses if that's cool :)

viola: of course, have fun i'll see you tomorrow?

me and Oscar pulled up to my house
"wanna come in? jasmines not home" i said the end abit quieter hoping i don't embarrass myself.

"of course, wait here" he got out and i watched his walked around the front of the car to my side of the car.

he opened my door and held out his hand for me to hold,
"such a gentleman" i grabbed his hand and got out of the car turning around to shut the car door.

"only for you" he spun me around like we were in a ball before i could reach the door to shut it, he moved me to the other side of him so he could shut it himself.

i laughed at his actions, he's doing this on purpose.
"mi amor" he offered his arm for me to grab onto.

we then walked to my front door with our arms linked.
yet again he opened the door for me :)

I feel like Oscar would be such a sweetheart to his ruca 😭