26

pablo pov

the whole ride to oscar's place she kept on coming in and out of consciousness, it's rough seeing her like this. she's usually always smiling so seeing her in this state makes me sick

when we pulled into Oscar's drive she fell unconscious again.
i got out while chico ran inside to get Oscar.
i grabbed her from the back seat lifting her over to the couch outside.

i layed her down and stepped back abit.
it was scary seeing this, i've seen worse but her? it's a different story with her.

i kept my eyes glued on her as she layed there, even though she was unconscious her face had pain spread all over it. Oscar came literally sprinting out of the house and over to the couch. before i heard him gasp.

Oscar pov

i turned to the door ready to get my gun only to see chico stumble inside, "it's viola"
it took me a second to comprehend what he said
"what are you doing fool! help!" he raised his voice abit in a pleading sort of manner which made me snap out of it.

i got up so fast and ran outside, pablo was standing jnfornt of the couch staring down at her. as i got closer i could see her abit better.

when i got close enough to see her properly i gasped.
tears started to fill my eyes,
i cried out and my throat was suddenly blazed with a sharp pain. it felt like i was crying out glass, seeing her body there. almost lifeless was the worst feeling i've ever had

i couldnt speak, but i managed to get afew words out
"hospital, she needs the hospital"
chico turned me away from her so i couldn't look at her body anymore, he pulled me into a hug. i feel weak.

i grew up with these men, they basically raised me. sometimes it feels nice to be the one receiving a hug, and viola helped me realise that.

please dear god don't let my baby die.

•••••••
mauhaha 😘