28

Viola pov.

last night i got home from the hospital, my stomach still hurt like a bitch but i was too distracted by the amazing people around me.

that doesn't mean i'm going to let what dion did slide, but for now i will.
i need to keep all the kids safe.

"you hungry chica? we got soup!" chico Oscar and Pablo walked in the front door smiling.
soup sounded fucking amazing right now so i nodded with a huge grin on my face.

"Oscar got you chicken pazole soup! apparently it's your fav" pablo started digging through the bag to find it. my gaze switched to Oscar who was already staring at me with a tiny smile to his lips.

"good thing i told him my favourite, you fools probably would've got me pumpkin soup or some boring shit" i laughed as the handed me the bowl. it smells so good.
me and jas are staying with them for a few days, just incase dion try's anything.

"FOODS HERE" Oscar yelled down the hall to ceaser and jasmine. it didn't take them long for them to come out and snatch up some food.

after we all ate jasmine and ceaser came back into the lounge we're me and Oscar were sitting

"can we go trick or treating with ruby, jamal, monse and olivia in brentwood tomorrow?" ceaser was talking more directly to oscar but jasmine was giving me a pointed look.

"yeah sure, but be safe i don't want that dion puto finding you"
they turned to me waiting for an answer which kind of surprised me but i just nodded with a smile.

i used to love trick or treating when i was a kid.

Oscar pov

when i found out she was better and could be discharged from the stupid fucking hospital it was like i just found out i killed off all the prophets.

it was the best feeling ever, but that dion guy? i have so many of my men looking for him right now it's not even funny. i need to protect whats mine and if that means killing a person i don't even know, i'm gonna do it in a heartbeat

but viola can't know that, she's too sweethearted to ever WANT to do something like that.
right?

Jamal pov
(the next day)

when we got to brentwood for trick or treating ruby suggested that we spilt up

"me and olivia will go together, ceaser and monse and jamal and jasmine. that way we can get heaps more candy"

i was fine with being with jas but ceaser and monse had different plans. they've been on and off since olivia came,
olivia is rubys cousin and both of those fools are crushing on her.

"i'll go with jamal" monse clawed her arm onto me pulling us both away from the group.
well, whatever that was about i'm glad it's over.

Jasmine pov

me and ceaser went with olivia and ruby, we basically just followed them and i could tell that it annoyed ruby.

rubys been drooling over her ever since she came which is kinda sad, me and him were just getting close.
olivia's a goddess though, i can't be surprised that he wants her.

even though ruby likes her and that pisses me off, i'm still gonna try be friends with her, she's cool

"just me, or should we totally crash that party?" olivia pointed up the pathway to a house full of white boys.
"fuck yes" i pushed ruby behind me so i could link arms with olivia

she smiled at me as we walked upto the house.
ceaser and ruby where trailing behind abit but we didn't wait.

~~~

"where the fuck did you get that?!" a crusty white boy dressed as a cholo got all up in olivia's face,
he was pointing down to the drink in her hand

"i was just thirsty?" she had the same look on her face as the rest of us. what is this gringo on about?

"so you went into the fridge?! do people just go in your house and take shit in your fridge!" he was starting to get real up and personal which made the rest of us step in.

"YES!" we all yelled in sync, he looked at us in disgust.

"what is wrong with you people?" he gave us a look, a look of 'you aren't human'
what does he mean you people?!

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" ceaser was now stepping up infront of olivia.
im getting pissed off.

so many things were going through my mind and i zoned out for a sec.

when i looked back to my friends olivia was pouring the juice out onto the floor.
THATS MY GIRLL!
they started to leave so i followed.

as we were leaving i felt my back get hit with something kinda hard.
i looked over my shoulder and a most likely rotten egg was flying towards me
"RUN" ruby started squealing as we ran, my fucking asthma wasn't helping in any way possible either.

~~~

after we found jamal and monse and got away from the eggs none of us knew what to do.
"who's going to get us a ride back?" jamal seemed in a hurry.

"i got it sorted" we all turned to ceaser with a concerned look.
well shit