25

*the next morning*

"hey jasminee, how was monses?" jasmine walked in smiling and sat down on the end of my bed, she seemed all flustered and shit

"whatchu smiling for?" i don't think monse would make her this smiley, this was like an im in love with everyone smile.

"i- i stayed at rubys, shhh don't tell viola" she turned to me smirking and we both burst out laughing.

"soo what's the chismè? how did it go?" i put my phone down now that she had real tea to spill.

"well, he likes me back!!" she did those weird jazz hands thing and started smiling like a fool.
im so happy for her.

"you deserve eachother, and oh my GOSH you'd be a cute couple" i got up and put my hand on her cheek,  i gave her a 'you did it baby' sorta smile.

she's been thru it so i'm glad she finally finding herself again.

~~~

it was about 9 in the morning so i have an hour before work. i wasn't feeling like breakfast today though, Oscar wasnt here to make me pancakes again so i just put it off

just as i finished get ready there was a knock at the front door, jasmine was already at school so i had to get it.

fit ^^

when i opened the door i saw Oscar standing there with a bunch of flowers in his had,
"awhh mi corazon, there so pretty" he smiled before coming inside and shutting the door.

"i wanna teach you how to use a gun, if dion try's to hurt you again i wont be there" i nodded and he pulled me outside to my backyard

"i got this one for you" he pulled an orange gun with the letter v on the side, out of his waistband

"it my favourite colour" i was surprised he knew that, he pasted it to me grinning before leaving to get something for the target

he got a water bottle and placed it on the top of the fence before coming back to me.

Oscar pov

i made sure to get a gun she would like, i don't know why but whatever.

i needed to teach her how to use it incase i wouldn't be there for her. i've always got people watching when she's not at home to keep her safe though so hopefully she won't have to use it.

i stood behind her taking her hands in mine to show her where to put her fingers, her hands are tiny. or maybe mine are just abnormally huge.

"before you shoot you have to turn off the safety trigger here-" i moved her hands to the safety lock "-then whenever your ready just aim and shoot the bottle"

she nodded and i let go of her hands so she could feel it out herself. she pointed the gun and shot, i turned my head to the fence where the waterbottle no longer was.

she got good aim.

"i got it!" she was proud of herself, so was i.
this mf really got me wrapped around her fucking fingers, i'm going soft for her.

Viola pov

after i hit the water bottle i turned the safety lock back on and put the gun in my waistband, just like how Oscar has his.

i checked the time on my phone and it was already 9:40

"i gotta go baby, i'll be back around 2-3 okay? i love you" i started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into him.

"awh, no kiss?" he fake pouted which made me laugh. i leaned on my tiptoes upto him and poked my tounge out just before i touched his lips.

i ran into the house and he ran after me, it didn't take much for his fast ass to catch up and when he did he started tickling me, i despise being tickled

i couldn't stop laughing but when he finally did stop tickling me i gave him a proper kiss and left.

~~~

work was quiet for most of the day, dion didn't come back which made everything sooo much better and i felt pretty good!

after work when i started to drive home i felt my period start, just as i started thinking about it i saw the public toilet so i stopped,
i got out and locked my car of course but as soon as i took my first step my legs gave out underneath me.

i fell forward just to be kicked over onto my back, it was getting dark and they had ski masks on so i didn't  know who it was. i stayed late at work

multiple kicks were sent into my stomach, it didn't stop. it only got worse.
there must've been atleast 4 people all having their go at me.
my lower half started to go numb, i couldn't make any sound out of my mouth either. it's like i was possessed.

when i finally got that spilt second, i slid my hand into my waist band and pulled out my gun.
i saw them all move bcak but i was still lying down so i got up.

i stumbled afew times but stabilised myself realising i might be in REAL danger. none of that fake movie bullshit.

"get the fuck away from me!" i screamed at the two people standing in front of me, the other two ran. none of them had guns so i felt better knowing that.

the person on the left started to take off their mask so i turned off the safety trigger on the gun.
my stomach felt like it's been cut open. i could feel the tears coming but held them back as long as i could

when he took off the mask my heart felt like it stopped for a second, dion.

Chico pov

me and pablo were running to the liquor store to buy shit to drink duh, on the way there we saw a girl holding a gun upto two fully black dressed people,

"damn these streets be wildin sometimes" pablo chuckled

we both turned to look as we past the girl with the gun.

"viola." we both said it at the same time and i instantly pulled over the car.
we were both running towards her so fast and couldn't comprehend what was happening.

i haven't seen her in ages and now she's holding a gun?
tf did i miss.

when she saw me and pablo she dropped her arm, her gun now pointing to the ground.

"viola? who the fuck is th-" the two people she was holding guns to turned to me and my heart dropped.

the same guy Oscar told us about. dion.
i think me and pablo are telepathic because we both pulled out our guns and pointed them towards him.

viola ran over to us hugging me so tight that i almost passed out.
she started bawling
"close your ears chica" pablo squatted down to her level since she was hugging me.

i knew what he was implying so when she covered her ears i shot him. who knows what he could've done to her if we didn't come.

~~~

once we got viola into the car i drove to Oscars, the whole drive there she was groaning so i know somethings up.
"what did they do to you chica?" i looked to her in the rear view mirror as she lifted her top up a tiny bit.

her whole stomach was red and starting to bruise.
"fuck"