5

ceaser has been living with us for the past few weeks
until that spooky guy realises he's an asshole, maybe he might just permanently stay here too. i'm sure spooky wouldn't have a problem with that!

~~~
as much as i love my job i was so tired today and dreading going inside. i still did though knowing it was for me and my abulitas benefit, the shop was quiet on most sundays anyway so i should be fine.

on most sundays either people are hungover or don't have work so they stay at home. i'm not complaining though because i honestly didn't feel like talking to anyone today.

seconds after i had that thought i heard the bell ring at the door.
it's like god was reading my thoughts and going against them for fun.

walking out of the office i stopped in my tracks seeing a hot bald guy with his head down. the same hot bald asshole that i screamed at yesterday. i cant exactly turn around and go back into the office to act like he wasn't there so i walked forward.
i walked forward with a blank face making no eye contact whatsoever just waiting for him to speak.

"i'm sorry" is all he said, i could feel him looking at me now but i keep my head down.
"what are you sorry for? leaving your own blood to fend for himself? being an absolute asshole for no reason? what are y-" he cut me off by grabbing my hand over the counter.
"yes. that's exactly what i'm sorry for but you don't understand and i don't think i want you to." his face was now blank and i pulled my hand away trying not to blush in such harsh conditions.

"it's not fair what you did to him. if i were you i would apologise to him and start being the brother he needs and wants."

he nodded "please tell him i love him" he said softly before walking away.
well wasn't that weird huh. he doesn't seem like the kind to apologise but there's something he's not telling ceaser.
and i was going to find out what.

but first i need to pick up those little shits from school.

~~~

"how was your day?"
i turned the music down a little so i could hear them

"it was going great until monse started going psycho bitch on us, she thinks we're dating now because we always get here together and leave school together."
i looked back at jas with my brow raised. to me it sounds like someone's abit jealous.

"well are you? i mea-" jasmine sighed loudly before giving me a pointed look.

"no! i like ruby and he likes monse!" jasmine whined ceaser joining in too.

"okay okay, i understand" they both gave me a sarcastic smile before going back to whatever they were talking about.

i dropped the two kids at rubys house before going back to spookys, not to talk to him but chico and pablo. i need their help to figure out what's going on with spooky.

"hey chica! you feel better after screaming so loud?" they both smiled before pablo pulled me into a hug. "sorry he's such an asshole atm, he has his reasons"

i looked around but oscar's car wasn't here so i guess he wasn't either

"that's actually what i'm here about, i need to know why he made ceaser leave.. please"
they shared a look before turning back to me, both of their whole moods had changed and i could tell something was going on.

"i'm sorry chica but it's not our place to say. oscar hasn't told us anything either, i don't think he's told anyone" i frowned at the response i got, it wasn't what i was hoping to hear

i know spooky loves ceaser vice versa, so i just don't understand why he would?

it was all too confusing, i'll deal with this eventually. and that's a promise i made to myself.