14

viola pov

today me jas and ceaser are going to a car show, we're meeting a guy from my gang there but also i wanna show off the car i've been working on. it's pretty sick. still not as cool as his though, whatever

 what i love most is the colour, orange is my favourite colour ever and i was so happy when my father got me this car

i've been working on it for years and i finally got it to work and be road legal at the same time.
i honestly cant wait to drive it
around more.

~~~

"are you guys ready? hurry we gotta go!!" i yelled up the stairs to ceaser and jasmine who were messing around the whole time.
i burst out laughing when ceaser came down with makeup on but jasmine shushed me

he walked towards the door yawning and i got an idea of what happened

"what did you doo!" i whispered to jasmine who was trying to hold on her laugh, i could tell by her face what she did so i just pushed her towards the door and locked it once we were all out.

"you guys look great!" i looked in the rear view mirror still trying to hold in my laugh, that warnt me a slap on the arm from jasmine when ceaser looked away.

"why did we have to come again?" ceaser hadn't stopped yawning since we left the house.

"because my car is awesome and we're seeing if hector found out anything about abulita. now wake your ass up so you don't fall asleep in someone else's car" he groaned but blinked afew times to wake himself up.

when i pulled into the big car park it instantly made me happy, before my dad passed he would come to these back in L.A all the time. cars were his main passion so it always grew on me.
"viola!!" i turned my head towards the car window and saw chico and pablo run upto the car
"your car is fucking sick!" chico patted the roof like it's a dog which made me laugh

"imma find a park, i'll come back to you when i do!" they nodded before running back to wherever they came from. it took ages to find a park but i finally found one.

we all got out and found our way back to pablo and chico.
surprise surprise, Oscar was there too with his new ruca. the same girl who walked out of his room the other day.
i didn't pay any attention to them but to ceaser who confidently walked over with his full face of makeup

everyone burst out laugh and even afew tears were shed before ceaser realised we were laughing at him.
pushing past Oscar and his bitch he bent down to the side mirror and screamed when he saw it.

jasmine knew he was going to flip his shit so she came prepared with makeup remover. thank god, i could tell he was about to piss himself.

"i'm guessing jasmine did that?" Oscar chuckled but i took no notice to him and continued to talk to chico.
maybe i was mad, just a little..

Oscar pov

i tried talking to her, i just couldn't help it. she's so beautiful all the time..
but she keeps ignoring me. i mean i understand why but damn she's hurting my feelings

and i don't even have feelings.

we all walked over to her car because jasmine pablo and chico wouldn't stop fangirling over it.

not gonna lie it's a fucking sick car, it suits her.
"you really fixed it up from that!?" i heard chico squeal as viola held her phone out, she was showing him a photo of what the car used to look like and i got a glimpse.

she really is amazing with cars.

"can i talk to you?" i heard camilla (his ruca) speak up talking to viola with a glare on her face.

"sure whatever" viola put her phone back in her pocket before following camilla through the crowd of people.

~~~

viola pov

"why were you at my man's house the other day?!" the girl i found out as camilla spun around almost making her head hit my boobs, she's real short.
or maybe i'm just real tall

"because his brother is basically like family to me." she just scoffed and pushed me with all her force, it didn't make me fall but i didn't stumble abit

"so your saying you weren't tryna fuck spooky?! i could see it in your eyes! you love him!"
my brows raised and i just smiled and how kissed she was getting.

"Oscars doesn't care about me, so i don't care about him. get ur head out of his ass then come speak to me" i walked off bumping into Oscar, he was watching the whole thing.
i'm lying to myself..

before i could get away i felt myself get pulled back by my hair, not hard but she thought she was doing shit. i spun around standing over her.

she tried to punch me but i pushed her back and before i knew it my fist connected with the side of her face. she fell back and tried to get up, once she finally did she lunged at me but oscar stepped inbetween us.

i didn't want to talk to either of them so i went back to the others.
"what took you so long chica?" pablo looked at me funny and i just started laughing. i genuinely found it hilarious what the bitch had said.

"oscar's new culo feo novia tried to beat me up" they all went wide eyed before laughing aswell

"you won right?" jasmine asked smirking.

"of course i did, she's like 5,2 and doesn't know how to punch" it felt good beating the shit outta her, oscar's dick was way too far down her throat for me too care what she's saying.

why do i still think about him so much ?