22

1 week later

"it took you long enough to get back together, i knew you would" chico smirked in a i told you so kinda way, i've missed these guys their so fun to be around.

"callate" i could feel my cheeks going red and a small smile reaching my face. even though Oscar messed up more than once he treats me well, he buys my food and shit i don't need and he's ALWAYS the first person to call me when i wake up.

he's sweet, in his own ways.

as chico walked away i got a call from hector, him and afew other guys in my gang were at the warehouse.

"viola, the warehouse just got shot up. it wasn't prophets or 19th street, do you think it could be cuchillos?" his voice was calm over the phone and i knew he was anything but.

"of course it's cuchillos, she mad that i don't obey her. but she doesn't know that i can fight back" i was getting real over this bitch, if she touches anyone i love her head is coming right off her sorry little shoulders.

"i'll be there soon, just hold on" i hung up and walked to my car looking down the street, turning the corner was a green low rider. the same green low rider that pulled up on ceaser and his friends while i was gone.

sprinting back inside i told ceaser to go to his room and pulled Oscar with me into the kitchen

"i just saw the prophets car turn down the your street, we have to protect ceaser." he nodded before letting me finish and got his gun from ontop of a cupboard.

i've never even held a gun before and that's weird considering i lead a gang but whatever.

oscar chucked me a gun before moving to the door,
"stay inside, don't use the gun unless you need to and do not open the door unless their gone." he sternly said before barging outside.

i heard afew gunshots straight away and that scared the shit out of me, what if Oscar was shot? i knew they wouldn't come inside so i peeked out of the blinds in the kitchen.

the young boy in the green car had a gun out the window pointing at Oscar and Oscars gun was in his waistband.

why the fuck would he put it there?

i started to hear yelling so i slowly walked outside with the gun behind my back.

"what the fuck are you doing here latrelle, this is my block. you better leave before i blow your head in." oscar was pissed, actually no. SPOOKY is pissed, this ain't Oscar.

"last time i checked i was the one with a gun pointing at you, right?" latrelle smirked before cocking his gun.
i'm over this bullshit.

"latrelle leave." i was now stood in front of oscar with my gun pointing at latrelle too.

"damn mamas you be lookin fine-" i felt oscars grip around my waist tighten. "you lucky yo bitch is here, or i woulda put a hole right through you" latrelle spat out the window

he drove off leaving a skid mark on the street.

"i told you to stay inside, you could've gotten hurt?!" Oscar spun me around so i was now facing him.

"and you could've died, i wasn't going to watch my man get shot by a 15 yr old assbag" i pulled him down to me and pressed a kiss on his lips.

his hands wrapped around my waist and he deepened this kiss.

"your man huh?" he smirked pulling away and walking back up the path towards the house.

"yes, my man."

~~~

viola pov

after what happened with latrelle i drove to the warehouse as fast as i could to see hector,

when i pulled into the warehouse i could see gunshots on the side wall.
a lot of them.

"viola!" i turned my head to see hector running towards me. he looked worried.

"i got a text from cuchillos."
he shoved his phone into my hand before running his hands over his bald head.

Unknown ID

anon: you better tell viola that i'm not playing around, she's just a little girl with no knowledge of being a leader

the text didn't scare me, everyone's been saying i underestimate her but they just don't see it.

she'll say heaps of shit but never do anything. her men always do it for her and that's where i'm different,
"i'm gonna handle it, lay low okay?" he nodded hesitantly

it's been non stop with cuchillos and i'm over it.
one day i'm gonna kill her.

if anyone has any ideas please comment them! i've got afew plans for this book but no way for it to lead up to them.
lol