20

i just realised that i never showed a photo of hector or really explained who he is, he's a man from violas gang who knew her abulita very well.
and i imagine he looks like this

Ceaser pov.

i could hear Oscar in the lounge, stuff was smashing around but i didn't go out there. pablo and chico were there so i don't have to look after his grown ass while he breaks down.

he didn't even know viola for that long and she already has him wrapped around her fingers, but yet he STILL cheats, after everything she's been through?

viola has lost most of her family, all she has left is jasmine so Oscar fucking her over like that makes me feel horrible.
she's such a strong person but sometimes i wonder if she doesn't tell people if somethings wrong.

~~~
still ceasers pov

i cried myself to sleep last night so i woke up really late, when i walked into the lounge i looked by the front door and a huge hole was in the wall.
that must've been oscar.

pablo chico hector and oscar all weren't here so i ended up going to rubys, jamal was already there and i had nothing else to do.

Oscar pov

free ridge hasn't felt the same since viola and abulita left, her abulita was a big influence in my life and such an amazing woman. i know that if she was still here she would've beat me up herself for cheating on viola.

i didn't get any sleep so as soon as the sun came up i was out of the house, i didn't have a destination but the beach felt like the right place to go.

this is where me and viola first properly met, the first time i knew i would marry her one day. and im not exaggerating.

~~~
Jasmine pov.

"are you sure this is a good idea? you have a shop in freeridge to look after?" i asked viola as she got back in the car, she didn't speak and it wasn't long before me and monse heard the sniffles

"are you crying?" monse said it with a worried tone, we were both scared that something real bad had happened at the party.

"no" she didn't say it very loud but we heard her. and we both knew something was wrong but we didn't wanna push unnecessary buttons.

~~~

i woke up to monse pulling on my hair, "aye watch it" i groaned as i woke up not remembering why we were in the car.

we had arrived at the hotel were staying at and viola was already out of the car.

me and monse hurried to catch up and when we saw her my face dropped, she HAD been crying, so much that her eyes were blood shot and she had a very red nose.

"viola? what happened at that party?" she didn't respond still but kept walking to get inside, once we got in she payed for the room and we went up as it was already like 1am

when we got into the room she started crying, not even just sobbing like full on bawling her eyes out.
"viola what's going on?! why have you been crying" monse and i both asked

"Oscar cheated again, but this time i really thought he wanted to be with me." i knew this hurt her but she never usually cry's like this, not even when abulita died?

i know she has hella feelings for Oscar, and everyone knows he has feelings for her too. i bet you she'll forgive him when we're back in freeridge.

"viola hes an asshole, don't cry over his bummy ass?" monse didn't like Oscar at all, not one bit. it wasn't a surprise for her to to say that.

shorty chapter soz