40

viola pov

i woke up in bed without oscar, i was curled up with a pillow and it's hard to believe i actually got to sleep without his loud snoring ass right next to me.
why isn't he in here?

i went into the lounge and oscar was lying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "oscar?" he sat up and opened his arms for me to join him.

when i sat down he wrapped the other half of the blanket around me and i got comfy on his chest.

"why did you sleep out here?" i asked confused

"you looked so comfy, i didn't wanna intrude" he played with my hair trying to plait it.

"but i love when you intrude, i WANT you to intrude because when you do it's basically not intrusive" he chuckled and undid the plait to start again.

"my bumps getting really big. i look so weird" i told him stroking his moustache

"it's an accessory, our baby girl isn't weird looking she's perfect."

"i hope she has your lips" i told him, i smiled at the thought of our new life with her.
times going so fast and i only have about 3-4 months to go.

"i hope she has your eyes, i can't imagine how beautiful she's going to be" he hugged me tighter.

i wanna marry this man.

~~~

zuri pov

i skipped up to oscar's house since that's where viola always is and knocked on the door.
but oscar answered i eyed him up on down like i was about to jump him.
he gave me a weird look so i laughed in return, what a weirdo

viola pulled him back and looked at me through the door way.
"ZURI!!" she jumped into a hug and we held hands jumping in a circle. once that was over we laughed and oscar looked at us horrified.

"guys we need to go baby shopping! oscar you have to come so you can hold all the clothing" he looked at viola with a 'help me' look on his face but of course she agreed with me

"cmon! i swear we'll make it fun" viola grabbed his hand and we left to the mall.

~~~

viola pov

finding baby clothes was extremely fun but also scary, soon i'm going to be a mother ? that's so weird to think about.

"omg we HAVE to get this" zuri ran upto me and oscar with a dinosaur looking jersey in her hands

" wont it be a bit big?" oscar grabbed the jersey out of her hands and held it upto his chest

"it could almost fit me" he smiled down at the tiny peice of clothing. zuri ran off to find more things and i grabbed oscar's hand

"she's almost here, it's really happening" this is truly scary but i think i'm ready to have her. she will be my entire world.

"can we build a nursery for her.. please" i nodded bc that was a stupid question.