15

Oscar pov.

"why the fuck did you do that?" i stalked towards the bitch who tried to put her hands on my girl. camilla was shitting herself mentally and it made me so happy, this bitch can do nothing in a relationship but give head and i'm fucking over it

"baby she threw the first punch! my lip is bleeding and your yelling at me?" her calling me baby made me want to peel my skin off, the only person i'd accept that bullshit from is viola. only voila.

i can't stand being away from her, i'm craving her lips and i can't do this much longer.
i walked over to the others and pulled her towards me walking away so the others don't eavesdrop.

she didn't hesitate to follow me which helped a lot.

"what do you want Os-" i cut her off not wanting to fight any longer
"you, i want you and i can't do this bullshit anymore. i know i'm an asshole and i know i betrayed you but i've never been in a real relationship before, and i'm willing to try so hard to have that with you. your so different to all the other girls i've ever been with and that means something to me."

she just stood there staring at me with wide eyes. i couldn't resist anymore so i pulled her face closer by her chin and kissed her softly hoping not to get the shit beat outta me. she kissed back.

she really kissed back.

violas pov

he pulled me in for a kiss and i didn't hesitate to kiss back, i missed his touch.

ny phone started ringing in my pocket and i tried to ignore it but when it called again i had to pick up. it read (Unknown Caller ID)
i picked up groaning because of what just got interrupted, "what?" i snapped across the phone hoping it would be someone i can just hang up on

as soon as the voice on the other side started talking i almost dropped my phone
"hello viola, remember how i said to say away from ceaser and spooky? how dare you betray me" cuchillos. she chuckled over the phone and i just froze, i can't breathe "where's ceaser?" i practically yelled running bcak to the group.

"he went to get some food at the food trailers" hector was talking with pabs and chico but he spoke up.
my heart was beating so fast that it hurt. it really hurt. i could hear them all asking why i was freaking out but i just ran to the food stalls.

i pushed past people and ran until i couldn't anymore, he's gone, she fucking took him! i looked everywhere and when i called his phone it went straight to voicemail.

i can't let anything happen to this boy.

i drove to the warehouse where most of my gang was, i called everyone to look for him but incase he's where i expect him to be i called the rest to come here.

"my little brother has been taken by cuchillos, she's using him as a lure for me and i'm going to take it. if ceaser doenst come out alive i'll kill each and every on of you. i trust you all so please find him." we were all stood around a big table as i yelled across all of them.

i couldn't stay here and wait for them to find him so i went out myself. i went to cuchillos. hector told me where her safe house was and from what i know she will be there.

and ceaser.