34

i didn't mean to kill him, i guess it just happened. i had a rush of adrenaline and anger, i didn't think about the consequences.

~~~

"zuri!! hey girl i haven't seen you in ages!!" i bumped into her at the store, again.

"oh my GOSHH, you look so fire rn!" she eyed me up and down before snapping her fingers. fuck i love this girls attitude.

"how have you been?" i put my basket down and gave her a huge hug.

"yeah! i've been good, great, amazing! there's an ugly ass old man following me everywhere though" she pointed towards the man leaning on a shelf at the end of the isle.

he was staring straight at us and i couldn't help but realise that he looked familiar.
so very familiar?

the man started walking over and we both went silent.
as he got closer i could see his face better and believe it or not, he's the man who slapped my ass at oscar's party. (let's call him rico)

i didn't notice he was walking so fast and in a blink he was standing right infront of us both.

"did you miss me mama?" he tried to grab my hand but i stepped back before he could.
is this bitch fr?

"you fucking wish, if i were you i wouldn't let spooky know your back" i scowled at how disgusting he was being. he just laughed in my face.

"what's he gonna do, he doesn't fucking care about you!" he was starting to get mad and tried to step forward into my space.
i can tell he's on drugs.

i didn't want him anywhere near me or zuri so i "dodged" past him and took zuri with me.

"he's been following you?" once we were a decent bit away i asked zuri more about what she had said.
"yeah, i saw him outside my house on the street too. it's like he's tracking me or something"

she seemed so calm about it but hearing that was the last thing i needed to hear.

~~~
Viola pov

later that night i ended up telling Oscar what had happened,
"so he's back? and ur new friend has been getting problems from him?" i nodded and he scoffed

"i'll deal with it mama, i don't want you to stress that pretty head of urs"
that's as corny asf but honestly 🤭still have me getting butterflies.

~~~

Oscar pov

rico must suck at hide and seek because i found him after like 10 minutes of driving, afew of my men jumped out and pushed him into my back seat i drove away

"what are you trying to do spooky? you know triana won't let you do this" (trianas violas abulita for anyone who forgot)

"oh yeah? just watch."i switched on the radio to block out his annoying ass voice.
he couldn't do anything or go anywhere because of the two men holding his arms down beside him.

as i pulled into the warehouse i got a call from triana, i guess rico saw my phone screen before i picked up and
i could hear him chuckling in the back.

"hey triana" i didn't mean to seem nervous but by the way i said it i knew she could tell.

"spooky, i know you have rico and i just wanted to let you know to go crazy. i heard what he did to viola and it would be wonderful for you to do the job for me" i put the phone on speaker so rico could hear it

"okay thank you, i wont let you down" with that i hung up and nodded for the two men in the back to take rico inside.

as they where getting sorted i texted viola, just because.

mama

Oscar: hey reina, i got rico so be home soon. you want any food?

viola: icecream please ❤️ be safe, i'm at rubys rn so see u at home

*Oscar saved an attachment from viola*

~~~

"such a shame that your own gang agrees with me, your filth" i pulled the cloth out of his mouth so he could respond.

"it's probably a trap, they would've tracked your phone and they'll be on there way right now" he still had his stupid smug look plastered on his face.

"you'll be dead before they step foot in my streets." i held a gun to his head waiting for him to say something back, i didn't want this to be painless. i need him to FEEL it.

"at least my hyna ain't a fucking pig like yours, my girl gives me the good shit. i'll die happy" his words pierced right into my heart, it's made me so fucking angry.

"your so fucking delusional" i shot through his hand and his screams gave me goosebumps. but the good kind.
"don't fucking talk about viola like that" i shot through his other hand.

same screams same reaction, i'm over him breathing the same air as me, it's makes me feel ratchet.

i shot straight through his head and left to let the other santos that were with me deal with his body.

hm