39

^ play this when you see the 🌟

viola pov

"our baby girl isn't even grown yet and she's already acting like her daddy" i laughed at the concerned look on oscar's face as he drove us home.

^ the scan

"i can't believe your already 5 months in? i honestly didn't even realise you had a little bump" oscar smiled and placed his hand on my thigh, i really do feel happy with this man. i can't imagine being with anyone else.

~~~

{2 days later}

🌟

ceaser 🥗

ceaser: hey vee can you pick me and jamal up from school?? oscar's busy

vee: ofc! be there soon.

as i pulled up to the school jamal looked like he was freaking out. but ceaser was just laughing.
"get in freaks" i yelled out the window over the music
once they were both in the back i drove off,

"can you drop us at dwayne's joint please" ceaser asked

"yeah of course, what time are you home?" i stopped the car to let them out

"maybe around 4- 4:30??"
i nodded and waiting for them to go inside before leaving.

~~~

ceaser pov

"thanks dwayne! i gotta go now" i yelled into the kitchen while leaving.

"WAIT!" jamal screamed at me and ran to catch upto me.

"im coming with you. i have to stop at rubys" he puffed to catch his breath through the sentence.

~~~

"alright bye jamal" he ran off toward rubys house, weirdo. it was still only 3:30 so i stopped by jasmines house to see her.

"HEY JAS YOU HERE?" i yelled up the stairs.

"IM IN MY ROOM COME HERE"
she yelled back

when i opened her door smoke hit me in the face. it felt like it burnt all my nose hairs.
"omg i didn't know you smoked?!" i coughed trying my best to get to the window.

"ew nah i don't, it's called incense. it's real relaxing you should try it one day"
once i got some of the smoke outta my eyes and actually saw jasmine i burst out laughing.

"why you laughing fool?"
she had a bright orange face mask on and was sitting in that weird meditation pose.

"don't worry about it, you wanna come over? i was thinking we should get everyone to come to the pool. it's real hot today." she nodded and left to wash the stuff off her face.