42

viola pov

"jasmine its perfect? where did you come up with these ideas" she shook her head smiling

"a magician never shares their secrets" she spoke like a news reporter and then sped off to her room again.

"por favor viola can u send the photos now?" oscar asked for the 100th time

oscar👑💍

*oscar👑💍 saved 6 attachments from viola*

"thank you" he kissed me and got up walking towards the bedroom door.
"what do u wanna eat?" he paused before opening the door and came over to me again, he bent down to my stomach and lifted my top over my bump

"or what do YOU want to eat baby girl" i laughed and he gave multiple kisses to my belly.

"she said pancakes i swear" he chuckled like the hot mf he is and left the room.

*not even 2 minutes later*

oscar👑💍

viola: i miss you

oscar: hold on baby mama i haven't been gone for long

viola: why are you texting me? make the pancakes!! 🫶🏻

oscar: c u soon ma

~~~

"hmm no maybe you could name her anabella?" me and zuri we in the same spot of grass thinking of baby names.

"no too basic for my liking, i want her to be special" zuri nodded and kept thinking.

"where's oscar? maybe he could help" we had been here for over an hour and none of the names were right, i hope oscar has a perfect name.

~~~

"hey hermosa, and you" he poked his tounge out at zuri and she did it back. it makes me laugh when they act like children but i mean cmon.

he sat down behind me and moved me so i was lying inbetween his legs. "we need names, none of the ones we've thought of are the perfect one." he nodded and started thinking aswell.

"we could call her lucia?" oscar asked. hmm still not right
"it needs to be something we haven't heard before" i mentioned again

"how about acellie?" pronounced ah-see-lee.
oscar asked

i sat up and thought about it. it's perfect "yes. that's the one, do you like it?" i asked zuri and oscar. they both nodded with smiles.

"YES I LOVE HER SO MUCH ALREADY" i got to my feet and turned the music up. zuri joined me and we started dancing, yeah it's goofy but i know oscar loves it somehow.

"shit" i stopped moving around and held my stomach, i felt something happen. oscar was instantly standing up and holding my face upto him
"what is it? are you okay?" i've never seen him this worried before.

"yeah i'm good! just a kick or something" i stood up straight again but zuri and oscar we looking at me in shock.

"viola your dress.." zuri whispered, i looked down and almost fainted when i saw that it was wet. my water broke.

"guys help!! oscar what do i do!" i wasn't expecting this to be so scary

"she wasn't meant to come for another 3 or 4 weeks!" zuri yelled, oscar picked me up carrying me to the car and zuri running behind. "your gonna be okay princessa, im right here"

i could feel myself start hyperventilating as we drove off from the park. "i cant do this right now oscar! why is she so early!! doesn't that mean something bad is happening" i cried through the pain.

"viola everything's going to be okay, im right here, we both here don't worry" i could tell oscar was freaking out just as much as i was but trying to stay calm.

"OSCAR POR FAVOR" my tears were hysterical by now, not because of pain or anger but because im so scared. i didnt mentally prepare myself for this and it's already happening.

we pulled up to the hospital in under 10 minutes, oscar ran to my side of the car and helped me out, "i got this" i grabbed his arm and stood up to walk inside.

i'm sweating like crazy because it's so hot and it didn't help having to walk across the whole parking lot, it's been rainy and cold the past few days so its weird that it instantly got sunny.

once we reached the front desk the lady already knew what was happening and got the nurses to take me into the labour room.

"just breathe mija your okay" the nurse who took me into the room didn't leave my side until oscar and zuri were allowed to come in, abulita showed up aswell.

"abulita!" i was excited to see her since we haven't talked in afew days. "mija! it's happening, you nervous?" she asked kissing my forehead.

"yes of course i am, what is something is wrong with her health" abulita shook her head

"everything will be fine don't worry, i'll be right here the whole time" her saying that made me feel so much better.

~~~

oscar pov

once abulita showed up i went back home to grab a few things for the baby and viola, not gonna lie this whole time i've been freaking out and it's getting harder to hide it.

"jasmine, ceaser! violas in labour, i'll keep you updated but are you alright to stay here alone? i could get pablo to come over" they both had the same shocked look on their faces and just stared at me in disbelief.

"what are you doing here then? go back!! what if the baby falls out and you don't get to see her" ceaser asked almost on the verge of tears

"if the baby what? falls out- okay nevermind. call me later?" i grabbed all the things she needed in a hurry and drove back to the hospital