19

Ceaser pov

i glared at the girl who was now dancing with oscar, that girl isn't viola and that made me mad. he's so fucking unloyal.

speaking of viola i turned my head to see her orange car pull up and that made me worried, but she needs to realise he doesn't deserve her.

i watched her every move as she got out of her car and froze seeing oscar. i felt afew tears slipping but blinked them back when she came running to me.

"ceaser i'm taking jas and monse away for abit, we'll be back in like a week okay?" she choked on her words and before i got the chance to stop her she ran back to her car.

i don't blame her, Oscar is a fucking dick when it comes to woman. i thought he was going to be different with viola though.

i felt afew tears slip as i got up, i walked over to pablo chico and hector who were all sat on buckets.

they were all drunk but i need to vent so i pulled them away from the party so i could talk to them.
once they realised something was wrong it's like they instantly sobered up.

"what's wrong mano?" chico asked with a concerned tone and her beer now sitting on the grass.
"v-viola left, she took monse and jasmine with her and they won't be back for a week, but the worst part is she just caught Oscar with another chola grinding on him and- and she didnt even hug me before she left! she-" i got cut off by all three of their big tattooed arms wrapping around me.

it was surprisingly very comforting. not as comforting as viola, no one could beat that.

~~~

Oscar pov

i woke up next to a naked girl in MY bed, a naked girl that wasnt viola. where tf did this chick even come from? i shook her awake and she just smirked before trying to go down on me.

"the fuck you tryna do perra?!" i shouted getting out of the bed, i looked down and i had no clothes on. what the fuck have i done.

"get out!" i was pissed. she looked as if i had just punched her brain out her ear. finally she got up grabbed her clothes and left. i felt so dirty so i took a rlly hot shower.

the boiling water hit my back and there was some sort of relief in it. but it still didn't mask the guilt i feel after what i did.

~~~

after i showered i walked into the lounge and all of my hermanos were sitting there with no emotion on their faces.
except ceaser, he had a red nose and stained cheeks, he's been crying?

"what happened? why are y'all depressed and shit." they all turned to me and i saw them scrunch up their faces in disgust before looking away. shit do they know what i did?

"someone fucking speak, what happened?"
ceaser scoffed and got up to stand in front of me.
"your a fucking asshole spooky" my heart dropped to my ass, that hurt. his voice was small but stern. now i know something BAD happened.

"come here hermano, sit." pablo pointed to the couch infront of him and i did as said hoping for answers. i switched my gaze between the three of them looking at the emotions in their expression.

i feel like a little boy who's about to get wooped.

"viola left, she took monse and jasmine with her and their going to be gone for a week-" pablo was trying to stay calm but chico spoke up "-or longer after she saw that perra grinding on you!"

pablo nudged him with his elbow but i couldn't get his words out of my head, i felt myself start to sweat and i froze, i don't even remember anything from last night.

she fucking saw that, i did it again?! i'm such an asshole! ceasers right!

i got up barley seeing through the tears and walked to the front door. it feels like my insides are being ripped to pieces, i could feel the anger building within myself.

i punched the wall making my hand hurt like shit, i feels like my body is rotting. i slid down the wall on my back, my ears started ringing and i could feel pablo sitting infront of me trying to stop me from breaking more shit.
"i fucking love this girl man, why do i always have to mess up shit" ive never cried like this, not infront of my family. not even by myself.
chico pulled me into a hug and i couldn't help but feel some sort of comfort.

why do i always do this?