16

Oscar pov

"where did viola go?" me and the rest of the group were now spread around the car show looking for her, they told me she looked panicked and ran towards where ceaser was.

if something happens to either of them i'm killing someone tonight. we looked for her and ceaser for over an hour but i finally decided to leave, maybe she went home?

i've looked fucking everywhere and neither of them are anywhere, it's like they just vanished.

and now hectors gone too? he's part of her gang. she better fucking be smart about whatever she's doing

Viola pov

me and hector pulled into the street that cuchillos' safe house is but parked afew blocks down.
hector stayed in the car while i'll got out walking towards the door.
i knocked once and the door flung open. men dressed in black pulled me in by my collar and covered my eyes yet again.
i know they won't kill me because cuchillos wants to. that's her honour.

i felt myself being pulled somewhere but i didn't hesitate, if there taking me to cuchillos then good. that's exactly where i need to be

i heard a door open and i stumbled after being pushed in.
the cloth around my eyes was removed and there she was, but no ceaser.

"hello sweety, how have you been?" she had an ear splitting grin spread across her face. it makes me sick.

"where is he? where did you take ceaser" she chuckled standing up and getting in my face. her height made it hard for me to be intimidated but she sure had a resting bitch face.

"i told you to stay away from them, why did you not take those orders?" her whole tone had now changed and she was twirling a knife in her hand.

"because you don't own me perra" she was taken aback when i stepped closer to her but that made her smile.

"where the fuck is my hermano" i was losing patience and soon enough i was gonna knock her tf out. she's getting on my nerves.

"he's safe and sound dont you worry, i sent him back home but as for you-" she pointed her knife at me "-your going to do as a say or it won't bother me to kill off everyone you love"

this bitch really thinks she owns the world. "okay" was all i said before leaving. her 'body guards' or whatever didn't even look at me when i walked past. they just let me.

~~~

when i got back in the car hector was asleep, snoring like a loud fuck. i tried my best not to laugh and drove back to Oscars house. sure enough ceaser was there and Oscar was hugging him.

when i finally woke up hector and got out of the car everyone on the lawn were looking at me like i had just come back from the dead or something.

"what you putos looking at?" i walked up the path and felt my arm being tugged, it was Oscar. i got my hand out of his grip and ran over to ceaser
"ceaser i'm so so sorry are you okay?" i pulled him into a hug and he just didn't say anything, he didn't hug back either

"what's going on?" everyone's acting so weird especially ceaser and Oscar. idk where jasmine is but i assume she's with ruby

"y-your going to die" ceaser chocked on his own word and tears started streaming down his face.

"what are you talking about?" i'm starting to get worried, why is everyone acting like this?

short one but just wait, it's gonna get good