31

nevermind, i'm writing more

Viola pov

when we got back to Oscars house i sat all the kids down in the lounge so i could tell them about abulita.
i knew she was alive, something didn't feel right about her apparent death.

"so are you gonna talk or what?" jasmine spoke up and i found myself staring at Oscar while he sat at the table.

"sorry, yeah abulitas alive" i think i said it abit to casually because they all scoffed and looked at me like i've lost my mind.

"are you joking?" jamal was the first to speak, he loves rubys and our abulita more than us.

"no, i promise you she's alive. and she's coming back soon"
i handed him my phone to show the text that she sent.
their faces dropped one by one as they read the text.

but VERY soon turned into happiness.
"WE HAVE TO TELL MY ABULITA!" ruby stood up and the rest of them followed.

our abulitas are bsfs so i guess they want her to know the news. "wait, no one else can know yet okay? only tell her"
ceaser nodded and they all left.

now it was just me and Oscar again.

"i'm so fucking proud of you amor" oscar spawned behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, i swear he was just in the kitchen.

"for what?" i loosened his grip to turn myself around. i looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"for everything, as soon as you moved here shit went down and you've handled everything so well." he smiled

i pulled his collar down to me and kissed him hard.
he kissed back pulling me into his chest,
i broke the kiss and grabbed his hand leading us both to his room.
shit got steamy..

~~~

Viola pov

i woke up next to Oscar with my arms wrapped around him.
he's so fucking hot and for WHAT
literally what.

i slowly got up and got changed into some of his shorts which were comfy asf.

i walked into the kitchen to be greeted by my fav cholos in the world(no offence Oscar❤️)pablo and chico

(no offence Oscar❤️)
pablo and chico.

"morning chica! wearing spookys clothes already huh" pablo nodded at the shorts with a smirk on his face

"voscar for LIFE" chico held his chest and closed his eyes.

"shut up fool" i laughed before walking to the fridge. we all turned our heads to Oscars room when we heard him whine

"viola, please come back baby" we all burst out laughing, i don't think Oscar knows that their here.

"HES GONE SOFT FOR YOU, nah one day that man's gonna marry you" chico shook his head laughing as Oscar walked into the kitchen.

his eyes widened and he went red when he realised they were here and heard him whining.

"morning baby boy" pablo wiggled his eyebrow at Oscar and sent him a wink before laughing again.

i walked over to Oscar pulling him down to me into a hug.
"they heard everything" i whispered in his ear before laughing again and walking back to the fridge.

takes so long to get damn food in this house.

Pablo pov

later that day me and chico were driving to that warehouse but on the way there we saw a yellow lowrider,
and yellow means cuchillos. "her color" is yellow because she likes to think she's the queen bee.

she has a lot of power but acts like she has way more. no one likes her, and certainly not in their territory.

i drove closer to get a better look at who was inside.

i practically choked on my spit when i saw who was sitting in the drivers seat, dion
MOTHERFUCKING DION

this mf must be a cat or some shit because he jus keeps coming back.

"dions working for cuchillos!?" chico yelled as we drove away,
that's when it hit me
DIONS WORKING FOR CUCHILLOS!

this shits loco.

Viola pov

i went to the store to grab a few things for Oscars house, he has absolutely no food and i take full blame.

while i was getting something off a shelf a girl bumped into me.

"oh my god i'm so sorry! i was tryna do this dance thing" i turned around to look at her and she had a huge smile on her face, she was sorta laughing to

i was taken aback by how gorgeous she was, "omg fun, your alg babe. could you maybe get that for me please? i can't reach"
i pointed to the shelf and she laughed and nodded.

 could you maybe get that for me please? i can't reach" i pointed to the shelf and she laughed and nodded

"are you viola?" she asked after getting the food from the shelf.

"yeah! how did you know?" i asked starting to walk and she followed,
she giggled a little "i've heard of your shop, and that your the leader of the picsopatas! your abulitas a badass"

i laughed and nodded, abulita
is a badass.

"whats your name?" i asked

"i'm zuri" she held out her had and i shook it.

"we should totally make a handshake"

for the rest of that day me and zuri hung out and got to know eachother, she's funny asf and so fun to hang out with.

i've never rlly had girlfriends apart from jas and monse so it's nice to have a lady friend.

we ended up at the park sprawled out on the grass laughing so hard that our chests hurt.

"i've gotta go, you wanna hang out again?" i asked sitting up from the grass.

"duh, your cool as fuck!" she handed me her phone so i could put my number in.

~~~

Oscar pov

"dions working for cuchillos, and he's still alive." chico sat me down at the table.

"but viola shot him Three fucking times! how could he be alive?" i ran my hand over my face, this bullshits gone on long enough

cuchillos started a war she's not willing to finish so i need too.

and i'm going to.

PLEASEE commented ideas or things that could happen in this book, i have so many ideas for towards the end and i need more.

so if you have any suggestions please comment them!