29

Viola pov

me and Oscar had the house to ourselves since the kids and two other guys were out, i haven't been alone with oscar for a while so i could feel the butterflies starting to swirl.

we talked for ages and he made us tacos, REALLY GOOD TACOS.

when we finished eating he looked down at his phone and his face lit up, but instantly dropped when he looked at me

"whats wrong?" i asked him not expecting the answer that was about to come out of his mouth.

"my gang got a lead on dion. before you say anything about this being a bad idea, i don't care. he touched you and HURT you so i'm going to hurt him.
it's the cycle of life. or mine atlea-" i cut his rant off before i forgot what i was going to say

"tell them not to hurt him" his face scrunched up at my words and his mouth opened to say something. but i didn't let him

"because i want to myself." i stated

his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened.

"viola, i don't want you to see that sort of stuff.." this puto really thinks he can protect me from it, i'm the leader of a gang i practically have to.

"i think you've forgotten that i'm the leader of a gang, i'm bound to see that stuff one day. and i so badly want to see dion right now."

he didn't say anything but nodded and got up.
i got up aswell walking to his room to get my gun and change. shits getting real.

when i left Oscars room he eyed me up and down before smirking

"you look good in my shirts mama" he stepped closer to me pulling my waist towards him, that's hot..

i leaned up to him kissing the tip of his nose and trying to walk away, but he pulled me back and kissed me properly

"cmon we gotta go" i mumbled and smiled into the kiss.

"he's not going anywhere princessa" he pulled away and smiled before walking further to the door and opening it for me.

~~~

"are you sure you want to do this? i can take you ba-" Oscar wouldn't stop saying that.

"Oscar. i'm serious, i'm going to be fine. i need to ask dion some things before anything happens anyway" i cut him off

when we pulled up to the santos warehouse i got out and waited for Oscar to get out too, i didn't wanna go in alone.

he started walking to the door so i ran to keep up, when i got up to him i took his hand in mine.

Oscar pov

when she got inside and saw dion her face lit up, maybe with anger maybe sadness maybe even joy. i couldn't tell how she was feeling and i don't think anyone else could either.

"hm, it's interesting that you thought you could get away with shit like that dion." she pulled a chair up and sat infront of him.
he moved around trying to lunge at her when she sat down.

the chair is nailed to the ground though so it makes me feel better knowing he can't touch her from there.

he had a cloth wrapped around his mouth so we didn't have to hear his annoying ass voice, viola walked up to him slowly removing the cloth.

"i just think it's so funny that you think your powerful." she bent down to his level and he gritted his teeth.

"i am powerful, i could kill all of you right here right now if i wanted to"
viola laughed sitting back down and crossing her legs.

"last time i checked you were the one tied to a chair with guns pointing at your fucking head" she nodded towards the men holding their guns upto him.

"why did you do it?" her voice was completely different than usual.
it was stern and intimidating.

"because i had to, and i wanted to" dion emphasised on the fact that he WANTED to hurt her, but it didn't seem to faze viola.

"what do you mean you had to?" viola got up grabbing her gun from the table behind her, waiting for an answer

"why would i tell you fucking anything." dion had a smirk on his face acting like he just 'won the argument'

"because if you don't, i'll fucking kill you" viola kept a blank face, blank voice, everything. this isn't viola.

"your just a fucking girl, you wont do shit. i know you love me." dion was so sure about what he said which made viola burst out laughing.

"just a girl? this is why no one ever wanted to be around you. your fucking scum.
the dirt that belongs on my shoe."
viola laughed

"you ruined my plan!" dion screamed at viola, her face changed into more of a confused smug look

"what plan? the plan of me falling inlove with you?" viola stood up stalking towards him.

"i killed your abulita. i was meant to get her gang! NOT YOU!" dions entire self had changed. he was now screaming and crying at viola

i looked back to her and her face had dropped, i could see the tears starting to fall from her big green eyes

she lifted her gun shooting his leg, dion screamed so loud. so fucking loud. but her face changed
there was now anger and hatred.

"you what? you fucking killed her?!" viola was the one screaming now, if she doesn't kill dion now i don't know if she ever will.

dion laughed in her face.

i looked away for one second and heard three gunshots.

i looked back to viola so fast and she was on the floor crying.
dion had  bullet holes in his chest.

"viola im so sorry"
she looked up to me hearing my voice and stood up wrapping her arms around my waist.
i nodded to the boys to get rid of dions body and took her back to the car.

it all happened so fast