17

i feel like this chapter needs a song for the mood^^

~~~

Oscar pov

after about half an hour of making calls trying to find ceaser he walked in the front door. i got up before he lead me outside away from the other cholos.

"where were you hermano?!" i was mad but also glad that he wasn't hurt. the emotions on his face said otherwise though.

"violas not safe, cuchillos is after her! she wants the piscopata gang and she can't get it unless violas dead" ceaser was on the verge of tears, i know he's being serious.

i pulled him into a hug and viola pulled up in her orange car. my heart started beating faster knowing both of the people i care most about are okay.
pablo and chico joined us outside after hearing her car.

everyone was now staring at her as she walked up the path.
"what you putos looking at?" she had a confused look on her face as we all stared at her in horror, she's in danger.

i walked upto her grabbing her hand and pulling her with me, before we got inside she took her hand out of my grip and ran to ceaser checking if he was okay.

"i'm so so sorry ceaser, are you okay?" she was holding his hands in hers but he started tearing up, we all did.

"y-your going to die" i've never seen ceaser like this.
she shook her head in disbelief, she turned to me letting go of ceasers hands.

"what's going on?" her voice was small, because she's now a gang leader she feels like she needs to be tough. and i know she's tough, but she can't do this alone.

~~~

we were all sitting in the lounge and viola was holding ceaser in her arms. he clung to her so tight like she was about to die right then and there.

"viola.. i want us to join gangs." she turned her head up to me with a blank look on her face. i cant read her emotions like i usually can, she's different.

"i'm sorry, but i can't yet." it broke me to hear her say that knowing she could get hurt but i'm not going to argue.
she'll win.

ive never seen these cholos act this way for a hyna before, violas different. she's a goddess. and we all know how powerful cuchillos is, viola is underestimating her.

~~~

Viola pov

"Jasmine where are you? we need to talk" i texted jasmine after leaving Oscars. she wasn't at home or at rubys so now i'm getting worried. i heard a ding from my phone so i reached over to the passenger seat to grab it.

"i'm at monses, why?" i sighed in relief knowing she was safe but i really need to speak to her.
i drove to monses pulling over and getting out.

i walked up to the door and knocked afew times, but there was no answer. i walked around the side of the house to monses window just incase something had happened.

i saw jas and monse holding eachother.. and crying. jasmines been crying alot lately, it hurts to see. i knocked on the window softly and jas got up to let me in,

i pulled both of the girls in for a hug, it makes me want to cry too. this was a hard decision for me to make and i know it'll make a lot of people mad at me but

"do you two wanna go on a vacation? leave freeridge for a bit?" i didn't like the words that were coming out of my mouth but we needed this. monses dad just abandoned her and what have me and jas got to lose?

they both agreed.

AHAHSH it's getting deep babes. what should happen next ? how long will they be gone for?