3

"COME ONN VIOLAA" i could hear jasmine whining from the bottom of the stairs, i lied that i was getting ready but i was still wearing the same dress as earlier. i was just building up courage to actually get my ass off this bed

when i walked down the stairs i could practically see the steam coming out of her ears, "you seriously didn't change? I WAS WAITING DOWN HERE FOR SO LONG!" i smiled in victory and walked out the door with her babbling behind me.

the gorg dress^^

the gorg dress^^

way before we got to the party i could hear the music blasting through the neighbourhood, atleast it was good music.

the amount of cars and motorbikes parked around thi house was crazy, we had to walk for a good five minutes before reaching the front of the lawn. "you came!" ceaser jumped off the couch he was sitting on and ran over pulling us into a hug. this party was fucking cool.

"come here i wanna introduce you guys to my family" he grabbed jasmines hand and pulled us through the crowd to 4 men sitting on the couch outside

"this is pablo, chico, oscar and i don't know who that guy is-" he pointed to an older man sitting on the end of the couch "-oscar's basically like my dad, both of our parents left when i was little" my smile dropped hearing the sadness in his voice.

Oscar must be a great dad for how amazing ceaser turned out.

i pulled him into a hug "i'm sorry about that" he shrugged it off, these guys seemed nice and i think he was happy enough around them without parents.

"do you want a drink?" jasmine asked and i nodded before following her. "i'll be back in a bit" i said to ceaser and he smiled back.

jasmine was already walking away so i walked abit faster to the other side of the couch to get past.

as i walked past the guy on the end i felt his gross old hand slap my ass, what the fuck is wrong with these people

"keep your fucking hands off me perra." i stalked towards him glaring down while he just smirked. "or what amorcito"

i saw oscar start to stand up but jasmine pushed him back down knowing damn well 'or what' i was going to do.

i punched him so hard that he feeling sideways abit. i was never into violence but when it came to my body or my family i was going to protect it with my life. and jasmine knew that

"or fucking what? i said keep your ugly ass hands off me" venom was dripping with each word, he got up now standing over me.

"watch your fucking attitude bitch!?" he raised his hand and i fliched back holding my eyes shut. but the pain never hit. i slowly opened my eyes to see spooky standing between me and this ugly ass cholo.

spooky shoved him away from the couch and towards his street, i didn't get to see what else happened before i was pulled over to a fired up jasmine. "YESS GIRLL, you punched the shit outta him!!" i nodded still thinking about what the fuck just happened, but i was glad i didn't get hit, thanks to him.

i blushed at the thought of him protecting me.. no i hate him. he could've done something when that guy slapped my ass but he only took him out of the party because he was making a fuss. right?

"i'm sorry about that" i turned down to a two just as shocked men, i knew as pablo and chico.

they both had apologetic smiles on their faces and i just brushed it off. "it's okay, where are you guys from?"

~~~

after last night i was TIRED, really tired. and i know jas was too by the fact that she was passed out in the back of my car and i had to carry her grown ass inside.

"spooky totally wants you viola" i could hear her smirk as i looked up from my phone to a flustered jasmine.

"well i hate him, i know it's hard to keep eyes off someone like me but he's got no chance-" i said sarcastically

"-besides he left with the guy before you even talked to him, what would you know" i knew she was just trying to get on my nerves and she did.

"i know because when that ugly ass old guy slapped your bum he got all protective and tried to lunge at him"

oh? i didn't even know what to say to that but it didn't mean i felt any different towards him. at all.