36

viola pov

"shit zuri do u have a mirror in your purse? i need to fix my makeup before we go in" zuri oscar and I were at the casino to meet up with someone oscar knows. i figured after tonight i should probably tell him that i'm carrying his child

"oscar tilt your head down a little, vee needs to fix her makeup" oscar glared at zuri who was now laughing hysterically, not because the joke was that funny but the fact that oscar got pissed off.

"your lucky shes your friend or i would've ripped her wig off right her head" oscar bent down to my ear so zuri wouldn't hear him, then stood back up smirking.

"no i'm joking, here" zuri then handed me a little round mirror from her bag. "what are you two waiting for?? let's goo" zuri and i ran into the line for the casino to wait but oscar just cut to the front and called us over with a 'your joking right?' look on his face.

"why'd you go to the line? you don't have to wait" oscar looked gobsmacked and even hurt that we went to the line instead of cutting. "we can't just push in! that's not how it works right?" i questioned him wondering what he was talking about.

"you don't have to wait for things that i own, ma"
my jaw dropped and i felt it get pushed back up so my mouth was closed, zuri turned around and pursed her lips trying to act like it wasn't her.

"why did i never hear about this? i didn't know you were this loaded" i screeched as Oscar grabbed my hand and walked inside. nah this man keeps getting finer everyday.

"who exactly are we meeting again?" i asked as i followed oscar down the stairs, zuri trailing behind.

"her names flaka. i don't want to stay long though, she's not good news." he was an entirely different person than to how he was in the car. wait her? oh

"ok" i said it quietly still thinking about the fact she's a girl, i literally don't know anything about the situation but still how can't i be jealous?? i pulled the hottest man in freeridge and i'll never live that down no matter what.

he gave me a concerned look but shook it off as we came to the door this flaka girl was on the other side of. "ready?" oscar asked me grabbing my hand and squeezing it a little.

"let's just get this over with" he nodded sternly and flung the door open removing his hand from mine and placing it clearly on my waist.

i could feel my face going red, the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen was sat at the other side of the wooden table.
she's like 10x hotter than me it's not fair.

"oscar, i see you've brought your little toy along with you?"
nvm. not so beautiful anymore.

his grip tightened but i brushed it off knowing i could skin her alive right here right now if i wanted to.

"im not gonna join your alliance. your reasoning is bullshit and i can't work with you without-" he paused and then stopped talking

"without what?" i quietly asked thinking of all the possible things he could have just said to finish that sentence.

he completely ignored me and finished talking with her.
i wasn't listening to anymore of their conversation but i could tell as we left the room flaka was fuming.

"why did you ignore me? you can't work with her without what oscar?" i brought up the topic again as we walked around the casino to find zuri.
"don't worry about it ma. i'm sorry i ignored you i just wanted to get out of there"

i guess it did kinda piss me off that he didn't tell me. but i have no clue what he could've said so i don't really have any reason to be mad.
i still can't get over it though?

{ next night }

viola pov

"i cant do it zuri! what if he breaks up with me?? what will i do then" i paced back and forth around my office waiting for an answer from zuri. she wasn't even listening, and spinning around in my chair like a little kid.

"ZURI! this is serious bro i need help!" she jumped and the pen in her hand flung across the room.
"woahhh okay mama, you just need to calm down. your little chola baby is gonna grow up with oscar as her dad no matter what. and you could always just marry me if things go wrong!" she shrugged

the headache i've had since this morning was growing severely, nothing could make me want to tell osca-

~~~~

"WHAT?! THERES NO WAY! is she really trying that hard to get him?" i screamed through the phone to pablo. he had just informed me that the new girl across the street has been eyeing up oscar all day.

i drove home so fast.

~~~

"hey baby" oscar was in the kitchen cooking and i hugged his waist from behind. he's so hot in an apron

"sup ma, you look fine as shit right now" oscar said in a very stern voice. but a hot one.

"you haven't even seen me today? you were asleep when i left and your not looking at me right now" i'm so confused.

he spun around and held my face in his abnormally huge hands. "i don't need to see you to know you look gorgeous, you always do hermosa" he smirked and turned back to the bowl on the counter.

my face brightened and it felt like my heart was about to stop, but all those feelings went away knowing that his thoughts about me could change when he finds out i'm pregnant.
now or never type shit?

"oscar i need to talk to you about something, it's really serious." he turned towards me with a raised eyebrow but just listened anyway. my heart was beating fast enough to set fire to a mansion. i cant do thisss

"viola? what are you trying to say" i stared deep into his pretty brown eyes hoping with all my might that he won't leave me.

i could feel the tears starting to fall which made Oscar get all worried n shit. but none of it will matter if he leaves me.

"oscar i'm pregnant.." i whispered so quietly but from the look on his face it was like a screamed it right into his ear. he didn't say anything. deadly silence filled the room until he walked away.

i didn't follow him, i heard his keys pick up and the door open and shut. i looked out of the kitchen window to see him run to his car and leave. it's over?