18

Oscar pov

later that night a party somehow started on my front lawn, MY house felt like a community shit hole to others and for some reason it hurt to know people think that.

"we haven't have a party in so longgg!" pablo cheered holding up his beer, we had a party about 2 days ago this mf is drunk as shit.

life's been stressful latley and i don't wanna miss an opportunity to have fun so i made my way to the kitchen. people were doing body shots, i wish viola was here she would've done one with me.

i grabbed my first beer and that lead to A Lot more, what felt like seconds later i found myself shirtless with a whole bottle of vodka in my hand. my vision was blurry and i forgot how o speak.

"hey spooky, wanna dance?" a chola pulled me off the couch and started grinding on me.
i didnt back away..

Viola pov
before me and the girls left i wanted to tell the others, there's no point in making them worry for no reason.
i left monses and drove to oscar's giving her time to pack some stuff. when i pulled up there was a huge party going on which was nothing new

they always have party's, fun ones too.
i got out of my car thinking about what to tell Oscar but froze when i looked up.
right there in the middle of the lawn was spooky, not Oscar, spooky getting grinded on by some chola.

his face was showing that he liked it too. my heart was pulling but i still ran over to ceaser telling him that we were leaving.

"ceaser im taking jas and monse away for abit, we'll be back in like a week okay?" my voice was cracking and he could tell something was wrong, i didn't want to see oscar anymore though so i left.

i ran to my car and sped off trying to focus on the road. it was hard through all of the tears forming in my eyes but i managed to get to monses.

i could feel the lump in my throat making it hard to speak.

i picked up the girls and we left.
we're only going for a week, we're going to a hotel in brentwood. it's where abulita used to always go.

goodbye Oscar.

😬 wow Oscar you done messed up