8

on the way back home i stopped slightly before the house seeing a black car outside, the front door was open and i could hear shit being thrashed inside.
fuck, what about abulita?!

without even thinking i ran inside to look for her. i was halfway through the living room when i felt a sharp sting in my thigh, i winced at the feeling.

my eyes were covered and i felt myself being picked up. my heart dropped to my ass and my head went foggy

"what the fuck is going on. where's my abulita?!" im screamed so loud trying to squirm out of their grasp but their to strong. i'm so glad jasmine wasn't here because her loud ass definitely would've been taken by whoever this is.

~~~

i peeled my eyes open forgetting everything that happened until i looked around, i was instantly hit with the same pain in my thigh and when i looked down there was a hole.

a fucking hole. it looked like someone got a knife and swirled it in my leg. the pain was unbearable, i cried, i cried so loud. a woman with a high tight bun came into the room and sat down in a chair infront of me
like she was studying me.

"where the fuck am i?! where is my abulita" i spat in the woman's face a she SMILED back at me. she fucking smiled.

"awh princess don't worry about that! what you need to is worry about is yourself" she stroked my cheek with her thumb which made me squirm.

i could feel myself blacking out again. i tried to move but i was stuck. stuck in my head and this chair.

"please! is she safe?!" i cried, my vision was going even more blurry by the second
"sweetheart she was old and frail, you don't need to worry about that. she's being delt with." she was now staring at me with anger, hatred and disgust. i don't even know this woman what does she have against me?

"i need a favor" she spoke sweetly, like she hadn't just fucking kidnapped me.
"why would i owe you shit after you kidnapped me?!" i screamed trying to loosen the ropes around the chair, they were way too tight.

"because sweety, if you don't i will kill you myself." she laughed
i scowled at the nickname

"stay away from ceaser and spooky, their mine to deal with and you to watch" what does she mean watch? that's fucking creepy. "where is my abulita." her face changed yet again and she started hysterically laughing.

i'm convinced she's fucking loco. "she's gone my love, i've been trying to find her for so long and i wouldn't want to miss my chance now would i?" she smirked. i tried to blink back the tears but there were too many, she's gone? she's really gone.

how will i tell jasmine?

"why her! what did she ever do to you?!" i screamed louder than before hoping for and answer i was expecting.

"because she was the leader of a gang that i want for myself. and now your the new leader since she's gone" she spat. what is she on about? my abulita was a gang leader?
i can't be a leader?! i never even knew about this gang.

"what gang?" her eyebrows raised and she scoffed. her head shook for who knows how long "so she really never told you about her gang? she was known as the reina violeta
(violet queen)

her gang worshiped the ground she walked on, the air she breathed and now i'm going to be the queen. as soon as your gone." my eyes widened and i felt something it the side of my head.

~~~

i woke up in the same spot i was before i ran inside, my house was still thrashed and the hole in my leg was still there. this wasn't a dream, my abulita was really a gang leader?
and she's also dead. how the fuck am i supposed to look after jasmine without her?

i limped out of my car i fell onto the grass infront of my abulitas broken house, everything was ruined, and now she's not here to help me know what to do next. i pulled out my phone dialling the only person i knew that could help me.

he answered on the first ring, i told him everything and before i could finish his car pulled up the driveway. i wasn't planning on crying on the lawn tonight but i've lost everyone. my mother, my father, and now her. she was the last person that could be there for me and jasmine.

i felt Oscars arms pull me into his chest.
"im so sorry, im so fucking sorry i should've told you-" he was now crying aswell, why? "-she should've told you about her gang too."

we were both just crying. crying on the cold grass. "what do i do Oscar? how do i tell jasmine" this was all too much for me. i've only just moved here and this shit happens.

"she said i have to be the new leader since my dads gone, i can't do this!" i felt his pull me back and tilt my chin to him. i tried to pull it away not wanting him to see me crying but i felt so weak.

"i'm going to help you through it okay? i promise i'll help you."