27

Oscar pov

it's been like 3 hours, no doctors have even talked to us and it's starting to piss me the fuck off. about two hours ago jasmine and ceaser got here too.
the look on jasmines face is engraved into my mind, she hasn't stopped crying.

i got up from the waiting room, we all waited for long enough, none of us left because we all know how serious she was hurt.

i walked over to the front desk, the tears were starting to fall but i wiped them away.

"i need to know how viola marín is, we've been here for like 3 hours. is she okay?"
the lady at the desk started typing on her computer to pull up her file.

"i'll get a doctor out to you soon" she smiled, i didn't smile back.
without viola here to make us 'look at the bright side' it's hard to even think about smiling.

"viola marín family?"  an older man walked into the waiting room, we all got up so fast it's unbelievable.

"she's doing okay, her stomach is pretty messed up so she won't be able to eat solids for a few days, and her right thigh has a weird looking healed hole on it but she will be fine."
he gave us all an apologetic smile but one thing he said got stuck in my mind

"a healed hole"

we've been here for 5 hours?  bullet holes or cuts don't heal that fast..

Jasmine pov

"can we see her?" i cant lose viola, she is quite literally the only family i have left and i need her so bad.

"yes, but only one at a time. she's in room 2b on the third floor" the doctor said.

i turned to Oscar and he nodded me forward,
"you go first jas, she's gonna be okay" Oscar pulled me into a hug which took me and everyone else by surprise, he gives good hugs though
i would've thought it would be like hugging a tree trunk.

but it's more like hugging husband material for viola.
hehe

"okay" my throat was killing me, i've been crying for so long and it's really starting to show.

i walked over to the elevator walking inside and pressing the third floor. i was nervous to see her, Oscar didn't tell me many details

when i found her room i walked in to see her lying on the hospital bed, she looked extra uncomfortable so i walked upto her moving her into her a better position

"thank you" i looked up from the seat by her bed and she hadn't moved, her eyes were still closed but i heard her.

"who did this to you?" i whispered looking at all the bruises on her body.
i couldn't see her stomach but her legs were fucked up too.

and just like the doctor said she had a healed hole in her thigh. it almost looked like a bullet hole, but it was to long on each side.

"dion, there were about three other men but he's the only one i saw" her voice was so calm, it was kinda scary

"oh" was all i could say, none of this makes sense! why would he do that?
"do you want to see oscar?"
she nodded and i got up

"wait-" i turned around stopping at the doorway "-i love you jas, i would never leave you that easy" she turned her head to me with a small smile on her face.

i walked back to her and leaned down to give her a hug, a gentle one so i don't hurt her.

Oscar pov

after around 15 minutes jasmine came back down to the waiting room smiling. "she wants to see you Oscar" she gave me a smal smirk as i got up. weird kid.

i started to walk to the elevator "don't have sex on the hospital bed!" she didn't yell, but it was loud enough for us to earn alot of weird faces.
i gave her a sarcastic smile and kept walking.

~~~

when i finally found her room i knocked before walking in, just incase.
i didn't hear a response but walked in anyway.
"Oscar?" her voice was different, it was soft and calm. usually it was loud and annoying but right now, right now i miss that.

"viola i'm so sorry, i should've killed him when he first put his hands on you" i feel so terrible that i let this happen to her.

she sat up trying to get off the bed, but she struggled so much
"lie down baby, you need to rest" i need her to get better, she paused before giving in and laying back down.

my gaze on her lips moved to her thigh, just like the doctor said there was a hole. but not a bullet hole, it was too long shaped.
when she realised i was staring at it she pulled her hospital gown over her legs.

"what's that from?" i walked closer to her pulling the gown up, when i got a closer look it made it harder to know what it was.

"it's nothing i swear. just leave it and kiss me already" she grabbed my arm helping herself up and wrapping her arms around my neck.

i softly kissed her and i felt her smiling into the kiss. i'm living in those stupid fantasy lives..

fuck yes