Final Author's Note

So this is it, huh?

I thought I would have more to say when we finally reached the end, but I think I'm still sort of in shock that it's really over. Lexi and Bryce have been with me since I was in fifth grade and they have shaped so much of who I am as a person and who I'm still growing to be. These two mean the world to me and I am so thankful to have these two imaginary best friends who have helped me through so much hell.

Their story has changed my life, and all I can do is hope that in some way it changed yours, too. Lexi's story is a story of strength and growth and I hope one day we'll all be able to overcome hardships as well as she can. Lexi is a love letter to everyone out there like her and like me, everyone who feels weak so often and just needs a little push to find out how strong we really are.

And then there's Bryce. Bryce is so important to me for so many reasons that I can't even begin to explain. He's healed my soul in so many ways and I am so blessed to have him.

Lastly, there's you guys, and to you I say thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I've been going through hell these past few years and sometimes have barely had the energy to get out of bed let alone write a novel, but you guys have stuck with me through it all. I couldn't have don't this without your endless love and support.

This is the end of Bryce and Lexi's main story, but if you follow my next works I promise you'll see lots more of them. For those who are done with these characters, I did my best to give you a happy ending, but I will never stop telling Lexi and Bryce's love story until the day I die.

So without further ado, I introduce you to:

Jordan's story.

I love Jordan and know you guys do too, so of course I had to give him his own book. Chargers will be coming out as quickly as I can write them but you can add the story to your libraries now to receive updates on when I begin posting.

For now, here's a little teaser!

🌹🌹🌹

"Let's play a game."

Her voice is smooth as silk, and there's something about the way she's staring at me with those wild black eyes that draws me in and doesn't let me go.

Her eyes are black, her hair is black, and her smile is playful. I've been so accustomed to blue eyes, blonde hair, and barely-there smiles, but she's different. Better.

"What king of game?" I breathe.

One of her long, red nails is suddenly underneath my chin, biting into the skin as she tips my head upward.

Her teeth sink into her bright red lip. "You will just have to wait and see, won't you?"

🌹🌹🌹

Oh, and did I mention that the whole Something There series is getting new covers?

Bye for no, but not for long.

I love you guys. So much.

Xoxo,

- Maddy <3