Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two:

Bryce's POV

I wake up to find Blossom straddling me.

What a fucking fantastic start to my day.

We fell asleep spooning last night, Blossom wearing one of my T-shirts and absolutely nothing else. She couldn't stop thanking me for all of the presents that I bought her, telling me that she loves me about a million times.

And now she's sitting right in my lap, my shirt hitched up around her thighs as she keeps me pinned to the bed beneath her.

I'm certainly not complaining, though. I've wanted to see her take control for awhile now.

"Hi," she says, her voice not much more than a breath.

Her hands are on my abdomen, her palms flat as she runs her fingers along the ridges of muscle. She has a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she takes her bottom lip between her teeth, gently rocking her hips against mine whether it was intentional or not.

Fuck.

"Good morning, baby girl," I whisper back, my voice thick.

Blossom seems to notice the immediate response that my actions have on me judging by the way that she whimpers and rocks her hips again.

She releases her lip from from between her teeth. "I know that you just woke up, but can we? I had a dream last night about you and I and I woke up wanting . . . sex," she whispers, her eyes darting away from my face.

I don't know if I've ever heard her say that she wants sex before. I love that she's getting so much more confident with her desires now.

"What was your dream about, darling?" I ask despite the fact that I'm almost certain that I know exactly what sort of dream it was.

A dirty one. A very, very dirty dream.

Her fingernails dig into my skin as she presses her palms harder against me. She shuts her eyes, inhaling deeply before responding, "A memory. Just of last night, when you blindfolded me and then made love to me."

I raise an eyebrow at her and she merely whimpers in response.

I sit up in bed, gripping her hips when she attempts to move out of my lap. I then lift the shirt of mine that she's currently wearing up over her head, leaving her completely naked in front of me.

I take a moment to just admire her body, loving how her cheeks flush pink as my eyes wander all over her. She's so goddamn exquisite.

"I have those sort of dreams almost every night; you laying in our bed on your back with me on top of you," I tell her softly, then leaning forwards to nip at her chest. "And when I'm not dreaming about how much I love to be inside of my beautiful girl, I dream of our wedding night."

She whines again, this time louder. Her eyes are wide and filled with desire.

"I need you to get off of me. Just for a moment, sweetheart," I then tell her.

She obeys instantly, crawling off of my lap to instead take a seat down beside me. She crosses her legs underneath herself and folds her hands in her lap, her eyes gazing into mine as she waits for me to make another move.

I strip out of my boxers, dropping them onto the floor beside me. Blossom's eyes somehow widen further as she shamelessly stares at me, no longer looking at my face.

"What do you want to do today, Blossom? Have you gotten to spend any time with Jasmine and Jordan yet?" I ask her, lifting her back into my lap so that she's sitting on my abdomen now.