Chapter 2

Seeing Huo Wei crying, the System seriously reflected on it: Sorry, host, I can't control the passage of time. I will apply to the System designer to improve this function, but according to the current data analysis, the hope of improvement is very slim. Please don't hold high hopes for the host.

Huo Wei tentatively asked: Your designer must have designed a lot of functions for you, right? Can you help me now? Look at me like this. I can't jump the highway with one leg, it's at least three miles away. Can you help me make a call for help? Send a distress message? Repair my phone? Heal the injury?

Huo Wei's bold imagination of the capabilities of the System was interrupted by the System before finishing talking.

Host, I currently don't have such a rich set of functions, and you need to draw a card to get them. Don't worry, every time you draw a card, all the functions of that level will appear and you can choose one of them. There is great flexibility and you are very likely to choose the function you like.

Huo Wei lowered her head to organize her backpack, and she heard that the System meant that she would do it herself instead of helping. Yes, who could be selected as a transmigration emmisarry, who could be a Hello Kitty?

Although she didn't have any memories of the past, she didn't feel scared alone in the woods. Even if she was dizzy and twisted her foot, she believed she could go out.

There was a pack of facial tissues, a cosmetic bag, a wide hair band, a sun protection shirt, and a power bank in the backpack. The original host only decided to climb the mountain temporarily and did not prepare professional things at all, like critical trekking poles, and the shoes on her feet were not non-slip or waterproof.

She sighed, soaked the headband in the puddle first, put it on her ankle like an ice pack. Then she put on the sun protection shirt. It was better than nothing to keep her warm. She picked up two strong branches and walked along the path where Huo Ming left with one leg supporting her like a crutch.

She couldn't fall anymore, so she took extra care at every step. The original host didn't like to exercise and had no strength in her hands, so she was out of breath when she walked more than ten meters. But she didn't stop. She gritted her teeth and insisted on walking. When she reached a fork in the road, she carefully observed the denseness of the leaves and the position of the moss, found out which way was north, and chose the path to the north to continue walking.

She remembered that when Huo Ming drove here, the car was heading south. She wanted to go back now. If she kept heading north, she would definitely be able to walk to the highway.

The rain was a bit heavier than before, and Huo Wei's physical strength was consumed very quickly. Her hands were soft and her feet were soft, and the back of her head was twitching and painful. She walked to a fork in the road again and stopped there to breathe and rest while observing her surroundings.

She said to the System boredly: Do you think I can get out before dark? What if there are no cars passing by when I go desperately on the highway?

The host will not be so unlucky.

Huo Wei slowly squatted down, took off her headband, soaked it again, and put it on the ankle again. She would suffer here because of Huo Ming's harm. Thinking of Huo Ming's back when he left, she smiled very sweetly, I think I must be a vengeful person. When I walked just now, I had already thought of 10,000 ways of revenge. We are twins, so we should be blessed and have difficulties together, but I am so uncomfortable. He should be with me as a brother, right, System?

Host, please focus on the task.

Relax, revenge does not delay my task.

Huo Wei wiped the rain off her face and when she turned her head, she suddenly saw a cave 100 meters to the east. She stood up and took a closer look. It was really a cave!