Chapter 15

Lou Xiao left, and Huo Wei didn't let Zhao Sijia go either. She walked up to Zhao Sijia, admired her ugly expression for a bit, and smiled: "In the future, don't stay at someone else's house so late if you are the guest so that the host's family has to offer you a driver. How rude? You have lived at Huo's house for more than a year. Didn't my mother teach you any manners?"

Zhao Sijia replied with a cold face: "I don't care what your plans are, Lou Xiao is my best friend, I won't let you hurt him."

Huo Wei shrugged indifferently, turned on the phone and found the clarification letter sent by the Huo company to show Zhao Sijia, and said in a fake shocking tone: "Huo Ming left me behind that day, which made me thought there was something going on between the two of you. Well, that's clearly not the case. It seems that Huo Ming doesn't like having a sister who can actually think for herself. He likes you since he can find a sense of accomplishment by you depending on him. That part's clear, since Peng Heng and the others like it that way too."

Zhao Sijia understood what she meant immediately, and her face flushed with shame and anger, but right now, she cared more about the clarification letter sent by the Huo company. She hurriedly took out her mobile phone, found the clarification letter, and read it quickly. The clarification letter stated that she and Huo Ming were merely colleagues. There was some misunderstanding in the woods, causing Huo Ming to beret his sister to protect the company's employees. Later, the meal photo with the circle of friends was taken and posted by Huo Ming to make amends for his sister, nothing more. It was not as complicated as everyone thought, the clarification letter states.

The only mistake in the whole thing was that Huo Ming taught his sister the wrong way since this is his first time berating her. Their mother always spoiled the little sister, and when she found out what Huo Mind did, she slapped him angrily. He had already apologized to her sister, and Zhao Sijia had also moved away from Huo's house and transferred from her job in the Huo company. In this incident, everyone apologized for occupying public resources (social media), but would not tolerate rumors and would take legal measures when necessary.

The clarification letter is very official, but it makes the relationship between Huo Ming and Zhao Sijia as clean as two strangers. It also implies that Huo Ming has never done anything to his younger sister. This is the first time, and his mother already amended for his actions by hitting him in public. He has already learned a lesson. Moreover, this was all a big misunderstanding as he was just trying to protect his friends and colleagues staying at the house, and hence he acted a little too aggressively towards his little sister. It was all just a big misunderstanding.

The full text didn't mention Zhao Sijia that much but indicated she was innocent and tried their best to weaken her existence in this event, making people think that she was just an insignificant person. This incident was just a small conflict between the Huo family brothers and sisters, and there was no need to rise it to "harm and bad personality". As for those "love" rumors, they are even more nonsense. The two also tried to avoid this suspicion by no longer working at the same place. Huo Wei knew that this was to protect Zhao Sijia, after all, girls always suffer more criticism from this kind of thing. But she knows that Zhao Sijia didn't have the brain capacity to know that they were trying to protect her, she would only feel wronged that Huo Ming was eager to separate from her at this critical moment, and the pain caused by this would definitely be incomprehensible for this brainless girl.

After reading the clarification letter, Zhao Sijia's face turned for the worse. Seeing Huo Wei and Cui Jing's expressions like observing a monkey in a circus, she felt that she could not maintain the basic politeness to this family anymore, and ran out without saying a word.

Cui Jing coldly snorted, "Rude and stupid. I really don't know what your father and Huo Ming sees in her. Let's go, Mom will take you back to the room. Are you tired today? Did you really paint all day? Lou Xiao took you out and did nothing else?"