Chapter 63

The director invited a new male guest, who had a master's degree in music. He was good at piano, violin, and guitar, and his usual hobbies were brain-burning games like Escape The Room.

This was specially chosen for Huo Wei by the crew of the program. It was different from the person in the book. The crew of the program didn't know how many lovers she had loved, but they still wanted to try to arrange a male guest for her. What if she succeeded? After all, it was a live show!

The director also secretly reminded her, hoping that she could find some interesting games to increase the interaction between the male and female guests, and also increase the fun of the show.

It was no problem. Huo Wei had been a permanent guest in the entertainment industry before. The crew of the program had arranged tasks for her, but she was handier. She got back the feeling in the entertainment industry. She was getting less and less restrained and dignified as a empress, and even smiled more.

The audience also noticed the change of Huo Wei. At first, she was acting like a headless fly, then she felt inferior and depressed, and then she was indifferent and alienated. Now, she smiled more brightly.

It was said that it was love that delayed her, and it was her best friend who let her smile again. It was so timely for Cheng Yi to come. When she was with Huo Wei, she obviously relaxed a lot and often laughed at her. Although Cheng Yi was a senior manager and Huo Wei was a top student, it turned out that no matter how old or high status the girl was, she could be very childish in front of her bestie, regardless of her image and free herself.

Just as everyone was crazily kowtowing to "only" CP, a new guest came to the villa!

The new guest, Lin Haoyu, was tall and handsome, and his figure was comparable to a male model. He had the noble temperament of a musician, but he didn't look lofty. He wouldn't be far away from others, giving people a feeling that they could play and make friends together.

Bai Yue was attracted by Lin Haoyu as soon as he came. She dared not act rashly now, and only dared to attack Fang Xiao in the villa. But the new guest was so eye-catching that she wanted to move and subconsciously smoothed her hair.

But when she lifted her hair, she remembered that she had two pimples because of males' bad impression. They were big and ugly, and she deliberately covered her face with her hair today. She quickly lowered her head and fixed her hair.

She couldn't help hating them in her heart. These men were really bad. They didn't want to develop a relationship with her, but their affection for her was so fast that she was punished. Not only did two pimples appear on her face, but there were heavy dark circles under her eyes. Her waist was two centimeters thick, and her chest was two centimeters smaller.

It was a signal of ugliness!

She had thought that she would be able to get five male guests and become more beautiful after attending the Yuanmeng House once, but she didn't expect that her good impression of her would fade so quickly. She was not as bright as before. Now the fifth male guest was here. Did she still have a chance? After all, the new guests had to get in touch with each other and no one could say anything. As long as she didn't let the new guests think that she and Fang Xiao were a couple, everything would be fine.

They had their own thoughts, but the new guests did bring a great sense of threat to the male guests. He was really outstanding.

After everyone had a meal to welcome them, Huo Wei suggested, "A new friend came here today. We haven't seen each other for a long time. How about we go to the living room to play games?"

"What game?" Liang Chen asked first. He was single in the villa. Since he couldn't fall in love, he wanted to have more chances to play with Huo Wei, because it was really fun.