Chapter 42

Huo Wei's suspicion was normal, but Mr. Li's face changed and cursed, "Only when I pick you up can you be taken to the Lus for recuperation. Otherwise, you will be bitten to death by wolves! Now you want to sue me?

I tell you, who saved your life is your father. If you dare to sue me, it's unfilial! Police, as you can see, she was an ungrateful person. We can't keep her here! "

Glancing at the villagers who had been watching the fun for a week, Huo Wei asked in confusion, "I just returned to the village, but everyone caught wild pigs and divided the pork. Didn't they come back with luck? Police, you can't blame me for being a jinx just because Lis is not feeling well, can you? I don't think so. "

"Yes, what jinx? What are you talking about? "Mrs. Huo pushed Mr. Li away, grabbed Huo Wei's hand, and pulled her behind her. "Cut the crap. Since you dislike her so much, just let her belong to me and take my surname. It has nothing to do with you from now on.

But since this child is not from your village, it has nothing to do with you. I'll take her away today."

"No way!" Mr. Li grabbed the sickle and stood in front of them, which scared several girls to scream.

Police frowned and asked, "What are you doing? Now that someone wanted to take the child away, she would just pretend that the child had never come back. Didn't she just come back for one day?"

"No, she just said she wanted to sue me. What if she goes out to talk nonsense? What's more, she is my daughter now, and I use Li Yun to change her. If the old lady wants her, give me money! One hundred!" Harry stared at her with a grim face.

The surrounding villagers immediately burst into an uproar, "One hundred? I've never seen one hundred in my life."

"Is he crazy?"

Mr. Li waved the sickle and shouted, "She was raised up by the Lus. Doesn't she worth the money?"

Everyone looked at her fair-skinned, elegant, and generous appearance. They couldn't say that it was not worth it, but they somewhat felt pity for her. The Lus abandoned her. The Lis were not her parents, but they still forced her to sell money. What a miserable person. What's more, her reputation was ruined.

Huo Wei looked at her father and felt that there was something wrong with him.

In fact, her father didn't care about her going or staying before. If he could exchange her for some money, he would do it. He was willing to sell her in the mountain no matter how much. How could he demand an exorbitant price now? Mrs. Huo didn't look like a rich woman with plain clothes. Her father's request meant that she had no way out. Did something really happen when he found the original host?

While Huo Wei was still thinking, Mrs.Huo pointed at her father and scolded, "You are such a heartless bastard. Don't do anything wrong. You want to kill her, right? Whoever dares to touch this child today is an accomplice. Either kill me and Shaoyao together or don't think about it. Let's go to the local government to judge!"

Everyone took a few steps back to keep a distance from them. "What are you talking about? Who is going to kill me?"

The police didn't mention anything about kill Huo Wei. The one who wanted to sink the pool was the jinx of the Lis. Now that Huo Wei's background was unclear and there were outsiders involved, he couldn't be so casual.

Mr. Li hesitated and looked at Mrs. Huo with fierce eyes.

Mrs. Huo sneered, "Even if you kill me, it won't end. I want to have a daughter and told to my neighbors, now the whole street knows that I came to the Li village today. If anything happens to me, someone must investigate it to the end!"