Chapter 9

Huo Wei only considered it for a second before agreeing, "I like drawing, too. What a coincidence! I know that kind of inspirational feeling, I promise you. Anyway, my foot is sprained, and it will take a long time to heal. It doesn't matter where it is."

Ding! Lou Xiao's favorability value for the host increased by 10 points and is currently 25 points.

Lou Xiao smiled, her eyes filled with joy, "Miss Huo likes painting too?"

"Yeah, my major in university was about painting." Huo Wei said with a sudden idea, "I originally wanted to go to the mountains and forests and seaside for this graduation trip, hoping to draw a piece that satisfies me as my own graduation gift. Who knew it would end up like this. But I really found inspiration, so it was a worthwhile trip."

Lou Xiao's eyes lit up, "Miss Huo is also inspired? About what?"

Huo Wei raised her eyebrows, shook her head, and smiled: "It will be kept secret for now. Then we can paint together. If we encounter problems, we can also communicate together."

"Okay." Lou Xiao couldn't wait, "Miss Huo, when will you have time? I hope the sooner the better."

"Well... I have a check-up today, can you do it tomorrow?" Huo Wei heard that his favorability score had risen to 30, and she wanted to go with him directly, but she had to go home to rest when she got off the plane, otherwise her mother would be furious. She would suppress the little flame in her heart.

Lou Xiao bent the corner of his mouth, "Then tomorrow morning at nine o'clock. I will pick up Miss Huo."

He stretched out his hand towards Yu Hai, "Give a business card to Miss Huo."

Yu Hai had never seen his boss say so many words on his own initiative! The boss also laughed! He watched the two talking happily, his brain crashed! It wasn't until Lou Xiao glanced at him that he reacted in a hurry. He quickly took out a business card and wanted to pass it directly to Huo Wei. Lou Xiao took away the business card and put it in Huo Wei's hand.

At this moment, Cui Jing came over with the suitcase, and when she saw Lou Xiao was so close to her daughter, she immediately became alert. She guarded Huo Wei behind her, frowning, and asked, "Director Lou, what a coincidence! There are so many things going on in your company. Isn't it troublesome for Zhao Sijia to bother my Weiwei?"

Lou Xiao realized that his Muse's mother was disgusted by him, and he was a little nervous. If he didn't answer well, would Huo Wei stop modeling for him? For the first time in so many years, he had such a strong inspiration. He must not miss it!

Lou Xiao straightened his face instantly, and shook his hand with Cui Jing in a submissive posture, "Mrs. Huo, you have misunderstood. Miss Zhao's mother and I are old acquaintances, so I usually help Miss Zhao when she encounters difficulties. This time, Miss Huo was a victim, and I will never trouble Miss Huo."

Yu Hai understood the boss's attitude and immediately stepped forward to help. "Mrs. Huo, Miss Huo, Miss Zhao just asked the boss for help yesterday, but the boss has already refused. Although the boss promised to take care of Miss Zhao, he definitely made it clear that he will not help her. Don't get me wrong."

When Cui Jing heard them say this, her brows raised, and she smiled: "It turned out to be like this. I still consider Director Lou to be Zhao Sijia's suitor."

Lou Xiao explained, "Miss Zhao and I are just friends."

Cui Jing nodded and glanced at her watch, "Well, I have to take Weiwei to a check-up today, let's talk another day. We'll go now."

Lou Xiao said goodbye to her politely, and he was relieved.

Huo Wei saw his reaction and shook the business card in her hand amusedly, "I'll call you later, bye."