Chapter 22

Zhao Sijia was bewildered by Cui Jing's words. She didn't expect that Cui Jing would find out about her mother. She subconsciously went to look at Huo Tingwei and habitually thought of relying on the most reliable person at present.

Cui Jing looked at her and said with a smile, "Sure enough, you always knew that your mother was Huo Tingwei's first love and that trying to repay kindness was all a lie. You saw me being cheated on and endured without protest as I took you in as a benefactor's daughter, and then you were at ease and felt that you were justified to enjoy the Huo Tingwei's care, just because he was your mother's ex-lover? Hah, does your father know you are such a person? Although he's gone for so long, have you ever once gone to take care of his grave?"

"You! You can't talk about my parents like that" Zhao Sijia felt as if her face was stripped off. Cui Jing was talking as if her whole family were shameless trash.

Huo Tingwei also responded and said seriously, "Once I met you, I lived my life honestly. Stop accusing others and speaking nonsense. Cui Jing, you were never such a mean person before."

"I'm not; I'm not mean at all. I just like to tell the truth. If you can't even listen to the truth, it's only a sign of self-deception." Cui Jing didn't want to look at them. She pointed to the divorce agreement on the table and said, "Sign it. I'm not asking for much, I want only half of all my property. We are all decent people, let's make this an amicable parting, it doesn't need to be ugly. "

Huo Tingwei gave her a measuring look and finally believed that she was determined to go through with the divorce. He pinched his eyebrows and sat back on the sofa, trying to reason with Cui Jing. "Wan Yun and I broke up before I met you. For the past 20 years, I have never done anything that I need to apologize to you for.

Our children have both grown up, and there is still a need to develop Huo Company in the future, if you divided it into two, what can they do? With a pair of divorced parents, their reputation would suffer too. "

Cui Jing had figured it all out and waited a few days before coming over, so Huo Tingwei's words didn't move her at all, and instead amused her. "Don't you think that you are becoming more and more like your father now? When you were forced to choose between your beloved woman and your family business, did your father use these excuses to persuade you? You hated him, but finally, you are now living just like him. "

Cui Jing motioned to the lawyer to take out the copies of Zhao Wanyun's letters and raised her chin. "If you never wronged me, then what are these? When you and I were about to get married, you still had a relationship with Zhao Wanyun and asked her to be your mistress. Did you keep yourself clean all these years for me? Or was it for the woman you wanted but couldn't have? If she didn't leave, the one who was cheated on would still be me today. "

When he saw the letters, Huo Tingwei's pupil suddenly shrunk, and he spoke with anger, "You searched my drawers?"

"That drawer, including its contents, is also my property. How would I have known that you were so disgusting if I hadn't looked inside? Stop talking rubbish and sign." Cui Jing had no emotions in her eyes, not even a sliver of hatred towards him, she was just thinking that this man should be ignored.

Huo Tingwei has never been so directly scolded in his life, and the person scolding him was even his wife who had always been very satisfied with him. Now he doesn't want to ask about the letters or how his wife investigated his affairs. The most important thing now was the property. He picked up the divorce agreement, glanced at it, and said in a deep voice, "Even if it's a divorce, it can't be distributed like this. After your parents died, Cui Company's income was already in decline. I was the one who revered it. Over the years, Cui Company merged with Huo Company, and I developed Huo Company to such a large scale. You don't understand management. You've never been in touch with these kinds of things.... "