Chapter 30

The car drove them to the seaside and they will be going to the island by boat.

After the five male guests got on the bus, they all looked at Huo Wei in surprise. After introducing each other, Jiang Zhen, the oldest, took the lead and said, "Huo Wei, why are you so strong? It was hard for me to carry my suitcase, and I work out every day. "

Jiang Zhen is a movie star. In the past two years, he married and his wife had a child. To take care of his family, he did very little work and was forgotten by many people. The purpose of this reality show was to prepare by bonding with the audience and for his future movies.

Huo Wei naturally found a reason to explain, "Since I was a child, it was always easy for me to end up in trouble. Some girls don't like me and some boys who asked me out to play. So, I thought that I should practice to protect myself."

The other guests all laughed, Jiang Zhen nodded: "That's true." Looking at her face, she needs to know how to protect herself.

The car drove out of the city. The view outside was eye-opening. Several male guests looked out of the window. Afraid of the sun, Huo Wei drew the curtains tightly to block them. When she heard that they would be arriving soon, she took out a layer of sun-protective clothing to cover herself.

In the back seat, the idol Han Ding put his head on the top of her seat and said, "What's with all this UV protection? After a few days, you'll be suntanned anyways, no?"

With a puzzled look on her face, Huo Wei immediately turned to the crew of the program, "Surely I can pick somethings out and take them with me?"

The director nodded and Huo Wei was immediately relieved. But when they got to the seaside and were ready to take a boat, the director said that they could only bring three things, and the rest would be kept by the program team.

At this time, Huo Wei took out a large sealed packing bag, which was filled to the brim with skincare products and sunscreen. She smiled and said, "Director, this must count as one thing. Look, it hasn't been opened yet. I bet you are unwilling to tear it open and separate them, right?"

The director was stunned. When he was about to speak, Han Ding grabbed the skincare products in disbelief and asked, "Are you serious? We can only bring three things and you want to bring skincare products!"

"We are celebrities. How can we take care of our skin?" Huo Wei replied naturally. She looked at him and frowned. "Why is your skin so rough? Aren't you going to have a concert soon? Shouldn't you pay more attention to your skin? Will the fans watch a piece of black charcoal sing and dance on the stage then?" As she was talking, she imagined the scene for a while and then looked away. "My eyes are burning."

Subconsciously, Han Ding raised his hand to touch his face, but he couldn't refute. He said stubbornly, "I'm a man! It's masculine to be tanned. Do you understand?"

Huo Wei ignored him and said, "We're here to work. The most important thing is our image. I specially selected skincare products for both men and women. We can use them together in these upcoming days. This is mainly because the sunburn will affect our work after this show, no?"

Several of the guests looked at each other, nodded, and looked at the director at the same time. Of course, the director agreed. She couldn't eat or drink anything. So, what if she took them all?

With a satisfied smile, Huo Wei took the skincare products back and held them in her arms.

Han Ding shook his head to show that he couldn't stand this. When he was about to go back and rummage through his suitcase, he suddenly thought of something and looked at Huo Wei with his eyes wide open. "How did you know that I am going to hold a concert? Are you one of my fans?"