Chapter 48

In her previous life, Huo Wei had acted in the entertainment industry several times, but she had never seen the real emperor and empress. Now she was going to see him so suddenly. She felt a little nervous. She sat upright in the carriage and opened the curtain to look at Lou Ye.

Lou Ye rode to her side and comforted her, "The emperor and empress are very kind people. They will definitely like you, so you don't have to be afraid. You just need to go around the palace."

"What! It sounds like we are going to have fun. "Her nervousness was gone.

Although she wanted to see the most powerful person in the world, she was not unfamiliar with the world and soon relaxed. Instead, she became more curious and wanted to see what the imperial palace here was like.

In the past, Mrs.Chen didn't like Lu Qiaoshan. Every year, when she went to the imperial palace to attend a banquet, she even found an excuse to keep Lu Qiaoshan at home. There was really nothing related to the Imperial Palace in Huo Wei's memory.

"I don't know what the emperor and empress look like, dignified or eye-catching. After all, this was the world in the book. The parents of the main character should be noble and dignified, but also eye-catching and loving?"

Huo Wei was amused by her own imagination. Lou Ye didn't understand why she was so nervous just now, but now she laughed again. But as long as Huo Wei was happy, he would be happy.

He shook his head and smiled, "If you feel uncomfortable in the palace, we'd better come out early. Go to greet the empress first. I'll talk to the emperor for a while and then come to you. "'

"Okay."Huo Wei nodded. Seeing the palace getting closer and closer, she felt relieved.

They separated soon after they entered the palace. On the way to the empress's palace, Huo Wei didn't have the chance to see more. She only felt that the Imperial Palace was lofty and magnificent, and it was more dignified and imposing than the Forbidden City that could be visited by later generations.

The eunuchs and maids she met on the road were all well behaved and didn't talk casually, which made her more serious. When she saw the empress, she bowed slightly and respectfully. "Greetings, empress."

With a smile, the empress said, "Stand up, take a seat."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."According to the rules, Huo Wei sat down. Because she couldn't look directly at the empress, she didn't have the chance to see the empress's face. She just kept smiling and waited for the empress to ask.

When the empress saw her face, she was surprised. "Miss Huo, you look familiar. Who do you look like?"

The empress looked at the people around her. The two maids looked at her up and down, but they all shook their heads, saying that they couldn't see through her. Huo Wei also took the opportunity to raise her head and quickly glanced at the empress's face. As she expected, the empress was dignified and noble, with the tenderness and love of the elders, making people feel close to her at the sight of her.

At this moment, the empress said, "Maybe Miss Huo is good-looking. She made me feel close to her."

The empress waved at her and said with a smile, "Come to me. Let me have a good look."

When Huo Wei walked over, the empress held her hand and said happily, "No wonder Yunxiao is so nervous about you. He is so anxious to get engaged. I said I would prepare for her for a few more days, but he refused. It turns out that you are so popular. I like you very much."

Feeling her kindness, Huo Wei was a little surprised, but she relaxed and said with a smile, "It's my honor to be liked by the empress. Thank you, Your Majesty."