Chapter 45

Huo Wei had all the memories of the original host, and she had seen so many ancient clothes and makeup in the previous world, so she was quite familiar with these. She had been in a hurry to shoot for so many years and had learned good makeup skills from the top international dressers. It was natural for her to come to this ancient time with ease.

Coincidentally, the lie of the temple Master was exposed. When Huo Wei was the most popular, she ran into two young ladies she knew outside. After a few words, they despised her dress. Then, Huo Wei personally helped them match clothes and makeup, dressing them up beautifully.

In this way, they became live brands, and soon the news spread. Curious or beautiful ladies came to find Huo Wei to dress up.

Since she didn't have the money to open a shop, she would entertain them at her own house, and then accompany them to buy clothes and jewelry. After earning their appearance fees, they also took kickbacks from the clothing shop to make money on both sides.

Everyone loved beauty, not to mention that Huo Wei was so fresh. Someone had dressed herself up at home and came to see her because she thought she had bad taste; Some people were beautiful, but they were not favored. They also came to find Huo Wei to change a new hairstyle, hoping to make their husband happy.

All in all, there were a lot of people coming to her. She had so much time every day that she had no time to care about it at all. Many ladies had already been waiting in line to come to her place one by one to change their hairstyles.

In this way, all the ladies who had been dressed up by Huo Wei were fine, which further proved that she was not a jinx. Who was unlucky? It was a lie! The Li family might have done a lot of bad things to make them so unlucky? Before Huo Wei went back, they almost had nothing to eat, right?

The Li family was under the greatest pressure because they saw a lot of villagers every day in the village. The villagers would not restrain themselves and dare to laugh at their face to face. The Lis was furious. It suddenly occurred to her that what Huo Wei had said the other day that the Lis had become like this. It was all caused by Lu Jingyun and the Lus!

Damn it! Yu Jingyun should blame the wrong servant and the Lis for what they did. They had always thought that she was the adopted child. She had been brought up by them for such a long time without any illness or pain. They had already been very worthy of her.

They didn't expect that she would end up raising an ungrateful girl. They didn't even ask her to pay back, but she vented her anger on them. How cruel she was!

The Lis totally forgot that they had accepted the money from the Lus. They only remembered that Lu Jingyun had made them desperate and put all their hatred on her.

However, Lu Jingyun was going to marry the Marquis, so they didn't dare to do anything. They had to suppress their hatred and behave themselves with their tails between their legs.

On the other hand, there were three women in Huo Wei's mansion. One of them was an old woman and the other two were young girls. They had made a lot of money. To pay off his gambling debts, Mr.Li took the risk to climb over the wall in the middle of the night to steal the banknotes from Huo Wei!

The Huo Wei's mansion was guarded by Lou Ye's Secret guards. In addition, Huo Wei had also placed a mouse clip at the wall and kept a wolf dog. As soon as Mr. Li jumped down, he let out a scream, crossed his legs, and fell to the ground. Then the wolf-dog screamed crazily.

With the light on, Huo Wei held Mrs.Huo up and comforted, "Godmother, don't be afraid. I've prepared for it. No one can break-in."

"Okay."Mrs.Huo held a knife in her hand, which was a habit she had developed when she was young. Putting the knife beside the pillow, she had also experienced such things. She had lived till now by risking her life.