Chapter 86

Liu Rongrong stared at Huo Wei. When she saw her eyes and eyebrow, she knew that she must be stunning. Feeling uncomfortable, she suppressed her anger and asked vigilantly, "Do you know me?"

Looking at her up and down, Huo Wei smiled and said, "Who doesn't know Doctor Liu's useless great-granddaughter?" Then she turned around and went upstairs, followed by Lou Xiao and the others. He threw out a large sum of silver on the stairs and steadily dropped it on the counter as compensation for the table.

Liu Rongrong was so angry that her face turned ghastly pale. She dared not to say a word because of the fact that Lou Xiao was good at Kungfu. When she saw the three men following behind Huo Wei in a protective posture, and the two men around her unexpectedly saw her being humiliated like this, a strong sense of shame and resentment rushed to her head!

In the past three years, Ziqian and Liu Rongrong had been traveling around the Wulin. They hadn't been persecuted by Ziyue like what Huo Wei had read in the original book, so they hadn't hidden their names. Liu Rongrong had always wanted to be famous and go back to the Lius to inherit the medical skills of her great grandfather, but she didn't expect that things would go against her wishes.

She just missed the best opportunity to inherit it, and her medical skills were much worse than those in the book. In Jianghu, she could only say that her medical skills were good, and it was far from being famous.

What's more, she was even more famous than her medical skills for robbing the fiance of Huo Wei. Her reputation was a little bad, and she had been working with Mo Ziqian all the time. It was even harder to change it. Half a year ago, her cousin, Liu Zhen, had improved his medical skills. He saved Mr. Yue Song's son and got his support during his travel.

Mos couldn't support Liu Rongrong openly because of Huo Wei, but the Yueshan Pai was on Liu Zhen's side. Many sects which obeyed Yueshan Pai naturally treated Liu Zhen politely. The leader of the Lius had no choice but to pass the medical esoterica to Liu Zhen.

Liu Rongrong knew that she couldn't accept it, so she hurried back to make a scene. She didn't get the medical esoterica but was known by others. Gradually, it was said that she was useless.

She was not good at medical skills, refused to accept her cousin, and even stole other people's fiance. Wasn't this a useless one? Liu Rongrong was finally famous, but everyone knew that the great-granddaughter of Doctor Liu was not a good person.

This time, she passed by Luoyun town to go back to the Mos with Ziqian to hold a wedding ceremony. Three months later, she would attend the Wulin Dahui as the daughter-in-law of the Mo clan. At least, she could save some dignity. She had paid such a high price to be with Ziqian. She must get something.

She was already pissed off, but she didn't expect to meet Huo Wei here. She kicked the iron plate and was pissed off.

She kicked over the chair and walked out of the inn. She wanted to sleep in another house. Coincidentally, the Wulin Dahui would be held three months later. Many people were coming and going at the junction of the Mos and the Yues, and they were often full of guests. Not to mention to live in another room, there was not even a shared house. Huo Wei chose the best Inn, which was very expensive, and not so many people could afford it.

They had no choice but to turn back and want that room. However, there was only a cramped room in the corner of the inn. There was a big bed in it, which was very simple and crude. Outside the window was the horse stable in the backyard. Even if they closed the window, it smelled very bad. Other rooms were gone.

Liu Rongrong widened her eyes and questioned, "Are you lying to us? How long have we been out? How could there be only one room left?"

The shopkeeper remembered that Huo Wei had booked all the rooms just now, so this one was left on purpose. Enduring the sweat, he carefully apologized, "Miss, this is really the only room left. There have been too many guests recently. I'm really sorry."