Chapter 76

Huo Wei didn't go back to her own courtyard. When the surroundings were silent, she pushed away from the branches and bent over to get out of the rockery. With this movement, she breathed faster and her heart beat faster.

From her last life to her fifties, she was singing and dancing on the stage. She was in good health, and it was really strange for her to travel. She hurried to the pavilion and sat down. She pressed her heart and took a deep breath to calm down.

She was too weak to take good care of herself. Even though she didn't know much about medicine, she knew she would die soon. No one in the book felt that the death of the original host was odd, probably because of her broken body. It was not surprising that she would die one day.

After seeing Ziqiam fly away with Qinggong, Huo Wei was even more dissatisfied with her weak body. But since this world was a world of Wuxia, there were all kinds of Kung-Fu, legendary doctors, and other medical materials, she believed that there must be a way to make her better. Even if she couldn't be as strong as them, at least she couldn't hold on with a little strength.

Sitting on the stone bench, Huo Wei felt much better soon, but she felt that the stone bench was very cold. From her memory, she knew that the original host was easy to fall ill because of the wind and cold, so she quickly stood up.

In a new world, the infinite time-space had disappeared. Now, Huo Wei was at the lowest point in her life. She was sick and powerless, without technology and power, and had no place to display everything she was good at. Some people wanted to steal her secret recipe handed down in the family and poison her. If she took the wrong step, she might lose her life. There must be something to protect her safety.

Instead of leaving in a hurry, she immediately called the system to extract new rewards.

In the last world, she had mastered all her singing and dancing skills and had been active at the peak of the entertainment industry all her life. She was the idol who work longest in the world. Even if her hair was grey, she was still singing to her fans.

As a result, her life was destined to be filled with a lot of fun, and had vitality brought by many young fans. When Lou Xiao was with her, she felt the same vigor.

Originally, Lou Xiao only liked singing and composing songs. He planned to be a singer for three years and then go back home to inherit the family business and never touch the entertainment industry again. However, since Huo Wei had been in the entertainment industry and had been singing, He would write two songs every year, one for himself and the other for Huo Wei. This was equivalent to that he had never given up his hobbies and had broken his original plan. He had been traveling and singing with Huo Wei all over the world, becoming a guest on the stage.

So just like what Huo Wei thought, she had succeeded in making Lou Xiao more active in her way. This kind of life was much more vigorous than he was only the chairman of a big group. Therefore, the degree of completion of her last task was very high, and this time she should also receive a better reward.

Huo Wei had never taken the plot armor seriously, but this time in such a high-risk environment, she couldn't help but look forward to this higher-level award! What would be the reward?

She saw the system unfold the virtual panel in front of her and skillfully clicked the lottery with her consciousness. She wasn't sure if there was anyone who knew kung fu around to look at her, so she began to be careful from now on.

The result of the draw was shown soon. There was a total of choices, including the carry-on space, the Kung-Fu library, the X-ray vision, listening to the minds of all, the copying ability, and the plane trading system.