Chapter 72

The fashion resources that Bai Yue took away had become a joke. More importantly, she lost her confidence as she lost the rich man who was willing to spend money to support her. At this time, when she saw that Huo Wei was so hot, her eyes were so red that her heart was dripping blood.

They had attended the Yuanmeng House at the same time, and her starting point was much higher than that of Huo Wei. Many people on the Internet liked her and hated Huo Wei. But it had only been two years, how could such a big change happen? Huo Wei had already walked to a place where she couldn't even look up, but she only took a small step forward.

Maybe she could have focused on her own life, regardless of what kind of person Huo Wei was. She could only get a crush on men and make herself beautiful. She could steadily accumulate experience step by step, and perhaps she could seize a good opportunity to become famous, even if she was like a beautiful vase.

However, once a person's mentality collapsed, it would be difficult to find peace of mind. It was not like a machine that could be controlled as it was.

Bai Yue, as a traveler, had a great sense of superiority. She was lucky to get the strategy system and gained the favor of the people around her with the help of her favorable impression. She became more and more beautiful. It seemed that she had become a crazy woman. She had been immersed in the beautiful life since she passed through, feeling that the future was infinitely beautiful.

In the villa, she met Huo Wei. Although she was addicted to novels and thought that Huo Wei was a good match against the standard, and use her words to let the guests and the audience misunderstood her and didn't like her, in fact, deep in her heart, she didn't think that Huo Wei could pose any threat to her.

The gap between them was too big, wasn't it? Bai Yue was a white swan. What was Huo Wei? Huo Wei was just an ugly duckling!

So what? Fang Xiao that Huo Wei liked was already hooked by her? Therefore, she firmly believed that beauty would win. She was just on a whim against Huo Wei, and she never took her seriously.

But Huo Wei, just such an ugly duckling that she didn't take seriously, suddenly turned over and became a famous star in the entertainment industry. Huo Wei was very popular, which was what Bai Yue wanted to be the most. However, Bai Yue just acted as cannon fodder and grabbed the spokesperson of the series. What was remembered by people was bad and useless.

How could Bai Yue accept it? She couldn't reconcile herself to it.

Bai Yue couldn't find a good man to marry and live a stable life. She followed the rich man to see the prosperity of the top. How could she see an ordinary life? Besides, she had successfully won the hearts of the rich young man. Of course, she believed that she would succeed next time. Besides, being spoiled by different men was a sense of accomplishment and enjoyment. She was addicted to it, and she didn't want to get rid of it at all.

Therefore, Bai Yue cut off all means of retreat and attended different wine parties many times. She went directly to the president of the biggest entertainment company in the entertainment industry. The CEO had a wife. It was said that his wife was twenty years younger than him. She was very sweet when they got married. But so what? It was just this kind of man that was the easiest to hook up with. And she had a likability to rely on, and she could precisely adjust her attitude, language, behavior. She could be the most considerate lover. How could she not be successful?

The fact was the same as Bai Yue thought. The CEO was called Yuan Tao, 48 years old this year. Five years ago, he married his wife, who was twenty years younger than him, and held a grand wedding. He knew his wife when he was invited to a university for a lecture. She was a beautiful campus belle. As a student representative, she asked him a few questions and immediately caught his attention. So he was attracted by his wife's young and beautiful appearance at first, and then he paid attention to his wife's character, temperament, and so on. They got married before their wife graduated. It was a pity that their wife would be a full-time housewife after graduation, socializing with other wives and not experiencing in the society. They had always been the same.