Chapter 32

Shao Ke had woken up. This news was like an earthquake to the Shao family, because the heir might change again!

Old Man Shao personally rushed to the hospital, accompanied Shao Ke in a detailed physical examination. When he heard the doctor say that everything was normal, Old Man Shao's serious face showed a smile. He patted Shao Ke on the shoulder, and said in a deep voice, " It's good that you woke up. The Shao family will rely on you in the future. Work hard."

Shao Ke nodded with a smile and looked up at Shao Jun, seemingly inadvertently. Shao Jun smiled and said, "Father is worried about you. You haven't been in good health recently. You should spend more time with father."

Shao Ke said with strong hostility: "My uncle is also my elder. It's not easy for the company to trouble you for a long time. I'd better deal with my work first and then accompany my grandfather. I believe he won't blame me."

Shao Ke said with hostility, "Uncle is also my elder. I don't want to bother you with the company's affairs for too long. I'd better deal with my work first and then accompany Grandpa. I believe that grandpa won't blame me. "

Shao Ke's grandfather nodded in agreement. Then Shao Ke asked, "Uncle, I heard that you are not satisfied with my management methods. Is it true that you made many changes during my coma?"

Old Man Shao frowned and looked at Shao Jun unhappily, "Really? I asked you to help Xiao Ke. Don't do what you shouldn't do."

Shao Jun had been used to his father's unfair attitude for a long time, and his expression remained unchanged. He said, "If there is someone who doesn't care about the rules, I'm afraid father will say that I'm not doing my best. The special assistant of Shao Ke took advantage of his absence to abuse his power. He supported a plain person to be an actress and stole the role of an A-lister actress. I think he should be suspended for the time being. Now that he has woken up, if he likes to continue and sue such a person, he just needs to be reinstated. It doesn't matter."

This kind of person always harbored evil intentions. Old Man Shao regarded Shao Ke as the heir, and he wanted to clear up all the people around Shao Ke and put in positions people that he trusted. When he heard the words, Old Man Shao told Shao Ke not to listen to the words of vile people and not to keep such a person by his side.

Shao Ke couldn't say that he was responsible for the special assistant, right? At that time, he was still in a coma. Could he admit that he had changed into a dog? In the past, he didn't want anyone to know, so he asked the special assistant to help first and now he wasn't sure what happened to his assistant.

In order to prevent the special assistant from guessing what was going on, he decided to send the special assistant to the branch overseas and be promoted to a manager. It was not a bad deal.

Shao Jun didn't bother to look at his grandson and grandson anymore. He said that he would return the company to Shao Ke and left directly.

However, Shao Ke couldn't believe this was happening. He had always been on guard against Shao Jun and was ready to fight and take back the company. He didn't expect that Shao Jun would give it back to him so easily. He felt so bad as if he was punching the air.

Shao Jun returned to Yaohui entertainment and took his personal belongings and secretaries away. That special assistant also came back. Shao Ke had not told him that he planned to send the assistant overseas. The assistant now felt that the scenery was beautiful. He stood at the door of the president's office and politely waited for Shao Jun to leave. He was enjoying the scene before him.

In the eyes of outsiders, it was because the heir of the Shao family woke up that Shao Jun lost a great opportunity. Seeing this, people in the company were inevitably nervous. When Shao Jun punished the special assistant and Li Song, they stood in line and supported Shao Jun. Now that Shao Ke was coming back, will they have an easier time?